PDA

View Full Version : LFG DD5e 1 player. Friday or Saturday PST 7:00pm+ Standard license, New to FG

RPG5000
May 21st, 2016, 01:02
FG License: Standard
Time Zone: PST
Frequency: weekly or every other week
Voice: Headset and mic, no camera

Game System Preferred: DD5e, have complete core class pack
Game System Experience: Most versions of D&D, Palladium, WH40k, numerous others on and off for the last 30 years or so. Have not yet played 5e, but have a few books.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Brand new, never played =)

Character Type Preferred: Really no preference. I can make something up on my own, or make something to fill a needed spot. I would prefer to start at level 1.

About me: Hello, I'm Ryan. 40 years old. Been playing RPG's since I was in grade school on and off. Looking for a fun 5e group, but open to other games as well. I role play a little, I stay in character when appropriate but I'm no drama major. I do like to write up a good background for my character and lead it into meeting the group if possible. I am set on Friday or Saturday night, I can't change that. Would prefer 7pm or later, would be difficult for me to consistently start any earlier.

I have been watching the FG tutorials, and playing around with it. No doubt about the learning curve, but nothing I can't get the hang of. Send me a message if interested, Thanks!

jenkinsdka
May 21st, 2016, 14:39
I would be interested in a game at that same time. if you have found one and you still need a player Id be interested in joining.