PDA

View Full Version : Looking for players

Firstdarkfox13
May 20th, 2016, 20:38
For 5th edition 1800 gmt 0 need to be regular and be open to getting into a role as much as possible.

pierce768
May 21st, 2016, 00:09
Check this out. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?18354-Template-for-Game-Listings

Tt will help you get a lot more responses. There is a lot of needed information is missing from this post.

Daxx
May 21st, 2016, 01:32
I might be very interested in this, but I would need to know a little more info. Such as what day you would be looking to run this on & any requirements there might be, such as voice software & so on?

Matticus
May 21st, 2016, 01:34
Not enough information.

Firstdarkfox13
May 21st, 2016, 18:18
hi guys its quite simple the only software you require is fantasy grounds and the willingness to role-play your character as this session is roleplay focuses the session time is as stated and is a long term campaign set in a costume setting with standard 5th edition rules with some small allowance here and there for interest and unpredictability. We are a small group atm i'm the dm and I'm looking for players need to be contactable i.e. on steam skype etc to communicate over long periods of time. We use a point buy system and character are low level atm.

pierce768
May 21st, 2016, 18:31
What day do you play?, how big is the group?

Morfedel
May 21st, 2016, 21:02
hi guys its quite simple the only software you require is fantasy grounds and the willingness to role-play your character as this session is roleplay focuses the session time is as stated and is a long term campaign set in a costume setting with standard 5th edition rules with some small allowance here and there for interest and unpredictability. We are a small group atm i'm the dm and I'm looking for players need to be contactable i.e. on steam skype etc to communicate over long periods of time. We use a point buy system and character are low level atm.

You are still missing some important information though; for example, what day of the week is the game going to be on? Will it be every week, every other week? Etc etc. Its kinda hard to make any decisions when there is so much information missing.

For example, I'm looking for a tuesday game. Since I have no idea if this game is going to be on tuesdays, I can't make a decision.

joecrowley57
May 24th, 2016, 18:51
I would like to get invoved in a game! real bad. Please message me