PDA

View Full Version : Homebrew Story - Forgotten Realms setting - 5th Edition - Looking for 1 more

KainVorador
May 20th, 2016, 20:34
I'm a player in the game and the DM has expressed that he'd like one more to join.

Setting - Forgotten Realms, Homebrew story
Gameplay - 70/30 Roleplay/Combat on average.
Time - 7:30PM CST until people want to stop. Typically 3 or 4 hours.
Day - Every Wednesday.

Current level - 10
Party Members - Sun Elf Diviner (I know what you did last summer) Wizard, Drow Fighter/Assassin (Think Artemis Entreri as a drow), Human (mostly naked) Barbarian/Sorcerer, Human Warlock (with very clean finger nails.)

Oh, might I mention that we're all Shades? We're the movers and shakers of the world. We get things done.

PM me for contact info if interested.

SirMooseJaws
May 20th, 2016, 21:37
Hello, I'd like to apply to join your game. I'm a mature player, and have played a lot of AD&D in high school and university, and have gotten into 5e. I played a bit of 4e in Adventurers League. I like to role play my way out of sticky situations, instead of always rolling for initiative. I also enjoy using tactics and a partys abilities to survive a tough combat. I enjoy the lore of Forgotten Realms and like to inject myself into that world. I respect other players enough to show up for game times. I make D&D a hobby and set the time aside as a priority unless there is a real world emergency.

I would be interested in playing a variety of characters, but perhaps a Gnome Cleric might fit in your party. I like to use the Sword Coast Adventurers Guide.
Cheers,
Robert