PDA

View Full Version : PFC 3-06: Song of the Sea Witch - (CORE)

Blackfoot
May 20th, 2016, 18:40
A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for Levels 3–7.

When an unlucky historian in Absalom uncovers an infernal book from distant Tian Xia, he unwittingly unleashes a terrible evil into the city—the legions of devils imprisoned within its dusty pages. Only the book's holy counterpart can end the threat, and the Pathfinder Society has been called in to assist. Can the PCs locate and retrieve the key to ending the diabolical invasion of the City at the Center of the World, or will Absalom be drowned in the sea of destruction wrought by the Infernal Incantation?

Written by Thurston Hillman.

Post your character information here to reserve a slot AND Sign up on the Game Calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1991).

This game will be held on Friday, May 27th at 2pm Eastern Time (see the game calendar for your local time conversion) and will run approximately 5 hours.

Please submit the following information:
Character Name:
Level:
Class:
Character File
Previous Chronicle Sheet

Subtiers are 3-4 or 6-7

You CAN play this with a 4th or 7th level pregen (depending on subtier) if necessary.
New players will be required to submit additional information (I'll let you know if it becomes an issue).

NOTE: This game will be run as part of the CORE Campaign as such ALL characters must be CORE legal.

HoloGnome
May 20th, 2016, 19:03
Character Name: Banthis Koradoom
Level: 4
Class: Fighter/2, Monk/2

cmdisc
May 20th, 2016, 19:08
Bringing Fengard to this. Gorduvo is in too, although after that close call with the extra tough goblins, his preference is to hang in the back and help protect the squishier party members.

The last Chronicle I have is mine from Tide of Twilight, so I'll post that soon along with an updated XML.

Blackfoot
May 20th, 2016, 19:15
It looks like this game will run in the 3-4 subtier... so please keep that in mind when signing up.

Farnaby
May 20th, 2016, 19:23
Layni is itching to fight devils.

Level 4

Chronicle (https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Byi37alIzB4rbFBVd0UzM2lXb1QwVHFWLTNNZjA5N 1doY2dJ)

cmdisc
May 20th, 2016, 20:57
Here are my files.

HoloGnome
May 20th, 2016, 22:09
Any thoughts on day/time?

Edit - ah never mind - just saw the calendar.

Blackfoot
May 20th, 2016, 22:11
It is listed in the initial post and on the calendar... Friday the 27th at 2pm Eastern.
(admittedly.. it could easily be missed there in the middle of the post)

HoloGnome
May 21st, 2016, 04:54
Yeah - I missed it earlier and when I first signed up, I don't think there was a time...but all set. Thx.

d1wright
May 24th, 2016, 19:51
I plan on bringing Lucia along to do all of the talking.

cmdisc
May 25th, 2016, 00:24
Two more XP and Fengard will be able to Wildshape. This will mean him doing no talking at all while shaped....which might be good news for some. :/

HoloGnome
May 25th, 2016, 01:59
Banthis talks, but mostly about crocodile wrestling and the exciting world of library science.

JWMK
May 26th, 2016, 06:48
Blackfoot - Vulgar will be dusting off his great sword and getting ready for some adventure after too many weeks of being a barrister. He needs to get away from all this paperwork and bash some skulls... :)

cmdisc
May 26th, 2016, 10:03
Blackfoot - Vulgar will be dusting off his great sword and getting ready for some adventure after too many weeks of being a barrister. He needs to get away from all this paperwork and bash some skulls... :)

You know, it just occurred to me that Vulgar is a lot like Indiana Jones.

Only not.

HoloGnome
May 26th, 2016, 17:19
I guess that means that Layni will be scribing secret messages to him on her eyelids. New Indiana Jones Cantrip: Eyelid Message

Blackfoot
May 26th, 2016, 20:08
We still have one open slot for this one if anyone is interested.

cmdisc
May 26th, 2016, 21:42
We still have one open slot for this one if anyone is interested.

Fengard's and Vulgar's combined mass counts as 3 people. So we're full. :p

Blackfoot
May 26th, 2016, 21:48
Are smell, mass, and party size the same things? Certainly we have more than enough stank for any normal party.

cmdisc
May 26th, 2016, 21:53
When Gozreh wants Fengard to bathe, he will make it rain.

HoloGnome
May 26th, 2016, 22:17
Is it shedding season? And what is the Golarion equivalent of Claritin?

JWMK
May 27th, 2016, 01:23
If Vulgar has a bath, he may lose enough weight that there may be room for the 6th... :p

Farnaby
May 27th, 2016, 17:59
Enough of this vulgarity.

Blackfoot, I've gone through Layni's sheet thoroughly and changed some things so here is the new one.

Farnaby
May 27th, 2016, 18:06
What's the server alias?

Blackfoot
May 27th, 2016, 18:38
OK. The Server is up. The address is on the calendar.

Blackfoot
May 27th, 2016, 23:44
While half of the party got kinda messed up there in the last encounter, it actually worked to your advantage... it was a bit chaotic.. but there were some interesting solutions there. Congrats on your victory.

cmdisc
May 27th, 2016, 23:44
Thanks for running this. Interesting outcome and a lot to juggle. Ahhh....splitting the party can be a headache.

And it was only a lower challenge because we were all 4th and 5th level characters in a 3-4. Hey, it happens. :) I'm prepping a 4-5 subtier next, so that might have a little more punch to it. We'll see. Plus my eyes ARE slowly getting weaker in my mid-40's, so if I accidentally see an '8' where a '3' should be for the number of creatures in an encounter, I can't really be blamed for it. :p