PDA

View Full Version : LFP Thursday Evening (MST) Princes of the Apocalypse

lordjeb
May 20th, 2016, 02:26
CLOSED. Game is full once again.

FG License: Ultimate (you can play for free if you don't have a license)
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Mountain, USA
Day of week and time: Thursday 8:00pm-11:00pm
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: However long it takes. Characters are at 7th level, moving to 8th shortly.

Text or Voice: Voice chat only
Voice software used: Fantasy Grounds Teamspeak Server

Roleplay/Combat mix: Probably around 40/60
Number of Players in game & needed: Currently 3 regulars, need 2 more

Abolish an ancient evil threatening devastation in this adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game! Called by the Elder Elemental Eye to serve, four corrupt prophets have risen from the depths of anonymity to claim mighty weapons with direct links to the power of the elemental princes. Each of these prophets has assembled a cadre of cultists and creatures to serve them in the construction of four elemental temples of lethal design. It is up to adventurers from heroic factions such as the Emerald Enclave and the Order of the Gauntlet to discover where the true power of each prophet lay, and dismantle it before it comes boiling up to obliterate the Realms.

jrworden
May 20th, 2016, 07:38
I would like to play. Send me a pm when you have FG open and are in TS. If I am not at work I will pop in and roll up my toon.

deadlye
May 21st, 2016, 08:55
Greetings, I'd like to join if a slot is still avail. Your play window is perfect for me and it's been hell trying to find a group to fit my schedule. Hope to get a shot.

Regards,
Ernesto G.

jrworden
May 24th, 2016, 23:36
ok.... I am home. Lets get it on!!

Blindmandefdog
May 29th, 2016, 10:44
If you are still looking for players I'm very adept at the 5e ruleset. Not a rules lawyer or anything. I am very flexible with my character choices, and can fill in any critical party roles. Most of all I have a Steady scheduale with includes Thursday nights off.

chrismartel0817
May 29th, 2016, 12:50
I'm interested. Very experienced with 5e.

Blindmandefdog
May 30th, 2016, 05:45
forgot I already posted lol

Dr.Crankenstein
May 31st, 2016, 03:59
If you still need a player I am down, this is one of the only games i have found that fits my availability. I am interested in playing a LE (Oath of Vengance) Paladin,

lordjeb
September 12th, 2016, 23:34
Resurrecting this as we need a few more players.

OldJarhead
September 13th, 2016, 14:33
PM sent

deathwish47
September 19th, 2016, 07:00
Are you still looking?

lordjeb
September 19th, 2016, 17:35
We have filled the openings in our game for the time being. Thank you to everyone for the interest. Hopefully we WON'T need to find more players in the future, but if we do, I hope you'll consider us again. Thanks!