PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a game...

jrworden
May 18th, 2016, 06:47
I am looking for a game with players of good caliber, and decent play skill. I don't care if you are new or an old hat GM/DM, I just want a dedicated game that will go on for awhile. I am still learning FG and will most likely need help. I have played D&D 2nd/3.0/3.5 Edition and have been playing since 15yrs old, and my first and longest run character was a Paladin (I don't want to be one again). I have a working Knowledge of Toril/Forgotten Realms, and I know much of the lore from before the Time of Troubles. I would like to try my hat/hand at Pathfinder, but I do like to keep things in my comfort zone so to speak. As of this posting I have no FG books purchased for my own use... hopefully I can rectify this by Saturday May 21st. I am new to 5th edition but I am eager to play. I have access to Skype, Teamspeak, Discord, Google Hangouts, and Tabletop Simulator on Steam.

My Availability is Tuesday through Friday 6PM till 11PM PST, Saturday All Day

damned
May 22nd, 2016, 04:11
Hey jworden your best bet is to keep posting on games that are advertised. t can take time but if you are actively applying to games you will find a group.

jrworden
May 22nd, 2016, 05:52
Thanks.... I'm trying:) we will see what happens

JerryRig
May 23rd, 2016, 18:50
Times your available to play is important for those of us who may be looking to offer seats at a game. So nobody's time is wasted.

joecrowley57
May 23rd, 2016, 22:12
I am looking for a 5E d&D group, I have full availability. if anyone wants to help me set one up to let me know

jrworden
May 24th, 2016, 00:35
Times your available to play is important for those of us who may be looking to offer seats at a game. So nobody's time is wasted.

That's a good suggestion Thank you.