PDA

View Full Version : Let's Play 5E Scales of War

OTG_Wraith
May 18th, 2016, 02:03
We've kicked off our play-through of Grapper's fantastic 5E conversion (https://5escalesofwar.wordpress.com/) of the 4E adventure path, Scales of War.

The group meets at a tavern and gets swept up in the troubles facing the town of Brindol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw_mgo2n9Yo&list=PLBW-SmHnjnPEoA9m9w9iwoTpggVSCJ7ca&index=1

kp9911
May 25th, 2016, 17:27
Really enjoying the series! You guys are an amazing group!

OTG_Wraith
May 30th, 2016, 04:43
Really enjoying the series! You guys are an amazing group!

Thank you, glad you're enjoying it.

OTG_Wraith
May 30th, 2016, 04:46
Episode 2 is up.

Led by our fearless and determined Paladin of Pelor we delve deeper into the tombs in search of Brindol's lost citizens...

(Sorry for the delay, I was on vacation last week. Episode 3 will be on schedule this Tuesday as usual.)

OTG_Wraith
June 1st, 2016, 05:39
Episode 3 is up.

Battered and bruised Royce seems to enter a period of self-reflection, and then charges forth heedless of danger anyway! Also, something else lurks within the party...

OTG_Wraith
June 8th, 2016, 02:06
Episode 4 is up

We make our way through the rest of the tomb, and return to Brindol with almost all of their lost souls. Along the way the party discusses what they are going to do when the Paladin's new sword turns him evil and we have to fight an Oathbreaker.

OTG_Wraith
June 14th, 2016, 23:25
Episode 5 is up

We leave Brindol for Overlook, and find a city in turmoil. It's not long before the Paladin and Cleric find a lost cause to champion. All due to the influence of that cursed sword, no doubt.

Seya
June 14th, 2016, 23:35
Sweet thanks

OTG_Wraith
June 23rd, 2016, 01:07
Episode 6 is up

The Followers of the Cursed Blade are sent to investigate the Monastery of the Sundered Chain and find evil forces at work. Is our rescue too little, too late?

OTG_Wraith
June 29th, 2016, 03:11
Episode 7 is up

We follow Kalad to the vents only to find our rivals ahead of us. Are we beaten, or will it be up to us to complete the task?

OTG_Wraith
July 7th, 2016, 04:40
Episode 8 is up

The Nexus stands before us, and so does the leader of the Orc band... and their Sorceress.

OTG_Wraith
July 12th, 2016, 04:56
Episode 9 is up

It appears we garnered some attention after our heroic deeds, and not all of it beneficent.

OTG_Wraith
July 14th, 2016, 18:44
We'll be streaming live tonight at 8pm ET. If you've enjoyed our Youtube videos, stop by and say, Hi!

https://www.twitch.tv/otg_wraith

OTG_Wraith
July 19th, 2016, 02:18
Episode 10 is up

Our quarry now has a name; Modra. We search through Overlook for the mysterious creature called a Dark One. Stealth and shadow assail us.

OTG_Wraith
July 28th, 2016, 01:31
Episode 11 is up.

We follow the clues leading to Modra to a small outreach temple operated by priests of Pelor where we find a path to darkness lies within those hallowed halls.

OTG_Wraith
August 3rd, 2016, 04:55
Episode 12 is up

We do our best to keep the paladin from rampaging through all the Eeeeeviiiiiil as we explore the Shadowfell. Also... a Death boar is not a thing. It's a two headed gore boar, sure, but until it kills something it's not a Death boar. ...just sayin...

OTG_Wraith
August 11th, 2016, 00:45
Episode 13 is up

We begin our infiltration (assault?) on the Shadowfell Tower. Emund seems a bit bloodthirsty for the group's tastes, and Jerad just seems plain old thirsty.

Morkelb
August 15th, 2016, 15:33
Is Rando still kicking around. It has been a long time sense I ran into an OTG tag. But we used to game together Wraith years ago.

OTG_Wraith
August 18th, 2016, 17:42
Is Rando still kicking around. It has been a long time sense I ran into an OTG tag. But we used to game together Wraith years ago.

Yep, I remember you. You were in our very first OTG games. How have you been? You need to stop by the OTG forums and say Hi to everyone. There's about half a dozen games going right now. Rando is still around, but he's been taking a break from Tabletop. He's got the MMO itch right now, he's still in OTG as well playing Black Desert last I heard.

OTG_Wraith
August 18th, 2016, 17:50
Episode 14 is up

In the conclusion to the first series (Modules 1-3 of 20) for the Scales of War 5e conversion, we finally face our nemesis, Sarshan, in his Tower of Shadow. Not all goes according to plan in more ways than one.

We're going to be continuing our play through of the Rise of the Runelords adventure path in Pathfinder next week, with Sins of the Saviors (Book 5 of 6).

We'll be rejoining Dante, Royce, Jerad, Kosef, Emund, and Nick Danger in the Elsir Vale Scales of War adventures in a couple of months when we finish the Pathfinder adventure. Thanks for watching!

Morkelb
August 20th, 2016, 00:58
Yea, I will have to stop by. I just got back into to table top. No mmo itch for me.

takhomasac
August 26th, 2016, 04:19
Yea, I will have to stop by. I just got back into to table top. No mmo itch for me.

Morkelb!!
I used to play DDO with you long, long ago. Uglybugger who played Heffe the monk. It's good to see you still kickin' man!