PDA

View Full Version : LFG D&D 5th Ed

colorless_spy
May 17th, 2016, 22:01
FG License: Ultimate License
Time Zone: Horário de Brasília, that's GMT-3, PDT+4 and CST+3.
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Looking for a weekly or biweekly game. I can play any day except Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday from 7 pm 'til 1 am, CST (or 4 pm til 10 pm GMT-3).
Term: Preferably short term, although I'd prefer to keep playing on the same group :D
Voice: No problem with voice chat, although I'm Brazilian and have a bit of an accent.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5th edition and GURPS 4th edition.
Game System Experience: Been playing GURPS 4th edition and D&D 3.5/5e for around 6 years now, every week or so, both as GM and player. I'm DMing Adventurer's League live every Wednesday.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I've never played RPG through Fantasy Grounds. Been wanting to test it out, and fill my weekdays with delicious, delicious RPG.

Character Type Preferred: I'm a problem solver. I don't mind combat, and only roleplayed in English once (believe me, it's really different roleplaying in a different language :p)
About me: I'm a Brazilian 24 years old male that began playing at the age of 18 at college. I'm an outgoing guy who doesn't mind a joke now and then and has fun while everyone is having fun. I consider myself a very good GM (and have friends who endorse that thought), but I'm feeling kinda burned out and want to get back to playing. I found it impossible to find players available during weekdays (except for my previously mentioned weekly DND game) so I turned to Fantasy Grounds, although the fact that I'll move to the Netherlands in a few weeks kinda pushed me into acquiring it ;)

I look forward to playing some games with you guys!

Cheers!