PDA

View Full Version : Any Swedish campaigns going on with room for players?

rept
May 17th, 2016, 18:49
Just checking if there is any swedish-talking group playing through Fantasy Grounds and that i would be interested in that case, im mostly used to dungeons and dragons but willing to learn and listen to any other ruleset aswell!

Cheers!

rept
June 5th, 2016, 17:05
Bump. No swedes? Would love to find a game.

damned
June 5th, 2016, 22:55
Hey rept. Most people that are playing/running existing campaigns dont logon here very often.
There is a GM Stollesson youmight try messaging - I think he is Swedish and he runs Drakar och Demoner which might work for you if he has any openings.

Chorpa
June 7th, 2016, 22:15
I am a swede and currently running a swedish 5E Lost Mines of Phandelver campaign (at the end of the adventure). It is a bit erratic when we do play but we usually aim for Mondays. But we do already have 6 players so not sure if I can squeeze in another one at the moment. But I do have plans for a new RMC campaign in the future so I can give you a shout when that happens. ;)

damned
June 8th, 2016, 01:47
You Europeans are all multi-lingual! I know its a long shot but here is an Italian (I think?) game posted on Steam...
https://steamcommunity.com/app/252690/discussions/0/357287935565009210/

rept
June 9th, 2016, 21:07
I am a swede and currently running a swedish 5E Lost Mines of Phandelver campaign (at the end of the adventure). It is a bit erratic when we do play but we usually aim for Mondays. But we do already have 6 players so not sure if I can squeeze in another one at the moment. But I do have plans for a new RMC campaign in the future so I can give you a shout when that happens. ;)

Yeah give me a shout if anything opens up. :)