PDA

View Full Version : Two players looking to join an existing group or start one with a dm 5E

Kenzishi
May 16th, 2016, 23:43
Hello, we are planning on playing a half brother duo of a Travelling Circus Troupe, who have now set off on their own. His char is a Half Elf Bard, mine is a Half Orc Barbarian. Our mother was a prostitute who sold us off at a young age to the circus. My char would have been the Strong Man act in the circus, his char was the High Wire Music Playing and Singing 'Older but smaller' Brother. we both have full license (his being dm license mine being regular) only he has the 5e book so i would need the DM to share his with me once we start the game.

We are looking for a DM who gives a mix of combat and Roleplay 50/50 as for rules we are not super picky if you want to do something fancy we are mainly interested in playing these chars in a world of your choice be it homebrew or a module you have. We also expect to use voice chat as a source of communication and we are open to the type of voicechat you have we have skype teamspeak and discord so pick your preference and we will make it happen.

looking for a weekly game on Wednesday preferably and around 3-7pm pst -8 start time though we do have other days open if this day doesnt work
just reply to this thread with the days that work for you and we can figure it out.

damned
May 17th, 2016, 03:09
Welcome Kenzishi (and friend/brother)!
Make sure you also post your interest in threads where a GM has advertised a game rather than waiting for a GM to come to you.

Kenzishi
May 17th, 2016, 04:05
Welcome Kenzishi (and friend/brother)!
Make sure you also post your interest in threads where a GM has advertised a game rather than waiting for a GM to come to you.

friend, we did post in the relevant ones and will continue to do so as people post them thanks for the tip though!