PDA

View Full Version : New Game for the "Roll-Player"

PowerJ
June 11th, 2005, 17:10
Double the Action...
Triple the Excitement...

Greetings All!
I looking to start up a game for people who like to just have fun rolling dice, slaying monsters, and finding treasure. Basically a dungeon explorartion campaign with a little bit of role playing. I'd like to keep this game on the simpler side so the races and classes to be used must all come from the Core rule books, and will all be played at low levels so dont bother with any prestige classes. The one variant I will be using is the Spell Point system from Unearthed Arcana. I'm not at home at the moment and cant post the details of this variant right now, but let me know if you have questions about it.
All Characters will be created using the 32-point buy system, also each character will get an additional 8 skill point to start off, plus a bonus feat. Starting money is 300GP for all players.
I have my server online right now so anyone interested can log in and create a character. Anyone with questions can post them here and I'll get to them ASAP.
With the setup I currently have it's basically a random dungeon (last chapter of the Miniatures Handbook actually) so anyone who wants to play can if they like. I'm planning on running this on Saturdays and/or Sundays at 7pm-ish (CST) Anyone who would like to suggest some other times to run the game can and I'll check my schedule.

Server alias: able ogre epic camp (edited after info received by richvalle)

Further posts should be placed at Adventuresome dreams at the following address:
https://www.adventuresomedreams.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1282#post1282