PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e - Tuesday Night 8pm EST (tomorrow) - Need 1 or 2 players

pierce768
May 16th, 2016, 16:46
EDIT: GAME IS FULL
I will update this post if we need any more people.
--------------------------------------------------------------

FG License: Not ultimate, you will need your own license
Game System: DND 5e

Time Zone: Easter Standard Time
Day of week and time: Tuesdays 8pm
If new game, planned start date: 5/17
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: Long Term

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Teamspeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: Probably 50/50 overall. Depends on where the campaign goes.
Number of Players in game & needed: I have 3 players, need 1 or 2 more depending on how many people are interested.
Character starting level & equipment: 1
Character restrictions: Core and SCAG

About the group: We are all pretty easy going, no rule lawyers here. As a gm I am pretty lax, coming from DMing pathfinder I find 5e is an infinitely smoother experience.

Details of your scenario:This is a long term home brew campaign that takes place on the continent of Kalandrun. Recently there has been an assassination attempt on the leader of the dwarves, Talgrun Stormbeard, perpetrated by the drow of the Micar clan. In retaliation Talgrun has Declared war on the drow. While this underground war rages on many drow have taken to the surface for various reasons. Largely out of reach of the dwarven empire, Talgrun has put bounties on the heads of the these surface dwelling drow in the hopes that mercenaries and adventurers will assist him.

The campaign is a sort of sandbox, I have an overall story but the way you will experience it is as much up to you as its up to me.

Link to Gamecalendar page: Won't be using the game calendar.

If anyone would like to join please post here. I know it is short notice but before we play tomorrow I would like to meet with the people that sign up to discuss some things. It's not really a big deal, but I don't want you to waste 4 hours on a Tuesday night only to find out this isn't the campaign for you. I am free today and mostly free tomorrow so I'll be around to chat. Expect a pm once you reply here.

CJNewYork11
May 16th, 2016, 17:27
I'd be interested in joining you. Please send me a dm and we can discuss. Thanks!

bos_venus
May 16th, 2016, 17:54
I would like to join, first time using FG but have experience playing 5e the good old pen and paper way. Looking forward to hearing from you

Naughtydread
May 16th, 2016, 22:29
Hello I am interested in playing a sorcerer for this campaign.

Olat
May 16th, 2016, 23:19
Hey,

Me and a friend are very interested, I am familiar with FG and I have shown him the ropes before on my own home-brew campaign.
We have a back ground together as well as our characters are 1/2 brothers of a Travelling Circus Troupe, who have now set off on their own. Him being a Half Orc Barb, and Me being a Half Elf Bard. Our mother was a prostitute who sold us off at a young age to the circus. He plays the Strong Man, and I am the High Wire Music Playing and Singing 'Older but smaller' Brother.

I have connected to your Team Speak server hoping to find you and discuss your campaign.