PDA

View Full Version : Secrets of Tibet... WiP

MadBeardMan
May 16th, 2016, 01:01
I loved played Far Cry 4 and then Tomb Raider on the Xbone, and so recently read through this source book.

Been working on Traveller a lot recently and so with Secrets of San Francisco released I though I'd get another Secrets book out.... and I am.

I've finished parsing Beyond the Mountains of Madness - but still loads of work to be done and this book is 7E based.

So here's a screen shot, all the text is parsed, and formatting is beginning.... just need to get this finished, then create the 3 smallish scenarios and voila, it's ready for my test group and then over to you lot.

Right time for sleep, cheers
Col AKA MadBeardMan

damned
May 16th, 2016, 02:10
Nice job Bearded One!

Hermundure
January 8th, 2017, 18:44
Are there any news on when this one might come out? :-)

MadBeardMan
January 8th, 2017, 18:46
Now that CoC 7E is out, it's on my list to double-check and get over to the powers that be, I'm away for work this week though, so it won't be until I return.

Hermundure
January 8th, 2017, 19:00
Thanks for the info MBM!

MadBeardMan
January 8th, 2017, 22:58
No worries, I checked it, I got the main book all done and dusted, it was the 3 scenarios that waited for the 7th Ed to land, I'll get them done over the next few weeks, all checked and then over to FG.

MadBeardMan
April 12th, 2017, 00:07
I've completed the adventures and book, just need to sort out the book's NPC's and then it'll go over to James, sadly I'm away for Easter and the week after, so 2 weeks for this.

Magnimost
April 15th, 2017, 18:33
This looks really good, I'm definitely interested!

How tied to 1920s is the setting, ie. would it be easy to convert to WWII time frame? We're playing Achtung! Cthulhu, but Tibet would actually fit quite nicely into the campaign.

MadBeardMan
April 15th, 2017, 18:37
This looks really good, I'm definitely interested!

How tied to 1920s is the setting, ie. would it be easy to convert to WWII time frame? We're playing Achtung! Cthulhu, but Tibet would actually fit quite nicely into the campaign.

Greetings,

I'm away in Holland until a week Tuesday, so I hope to complete the testing and checking by the following weekend.

To answer your question, there's a full timeline of history upto 2008, so will fit in nicely with AC :)

Cheers
MBM

MadBeardMan
July 15th, 2017, 23:07
Finally given myself the time to finish this beauty off. All done, checked it a dozen times.... where has the time gone, been working on this for over a year, not a whole year, just a good time as been doing other FG stuff. WOiN is very close, as is Traveller and oh my... Doors to Darkness is underway.

Cheers!

MadBeardMan
July 27th, 2017, 22:27
It's gone to James, he's tested it (I fixed a few links with the images) and it's submitted to steam. Soon as I notice it's live to buy I'll plug it.

Cheers all :)

MadBeardMan
August 2nd, 2017, 20:14
Evening All,

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.xcp?id=CHAFGCOC7ESOT

There you go..... what's next? Well I continue to work on WOiN ruleset, finishing touches in places, few biggies to solve, but running 'Doors to Darkness' with my CoC group post GenCon and if all those scenarios pass then I'll send that over to James.

Post that, what secrets book would you like next:

Secrets of Morocco

or

Secrets of Los Angeles

I've already begun one of them, let's say there are Fez's involved, but if folks want LA then we can switch. Note these are 6E source books, but thanks to Ian's ace job the NPC's all upscale if you want to use CoC 7E.

Huzzah!

Trenloe
August 2nd, 2017, 20:34
Evening All,

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.xcp?id=CHAFGCOC7ESOT

There you go.....
Very cool. Nice one. :)

MadBeardMan
August 2nd, 2017, 20:37
Very cool. Nice one. :)

Cheers Chap, if it wasn't for you (and some others in this FG community) I doubt I'd still be here as life is too busy.

So here's for some beers at GenCon? 8)

Cheers
Col

Trenloe
August 2nd, 2017, 20:39
So here's for some beers at GenCon? 8)
Oh, yes... Wednesday evening is being kept free!