PDA

View Full Version : Game searching?

Alphamatroxom
June 10th, 2005, 15:05
Is there a way to do it? I just bought this thing and I don't see a way to find a game. Sorry I didn't search as I'm sure there's already threads like this. If it isn't on the game is it planned to be added on in the future?

Hayt
June 10th, 2005, 15:30
Is there a way to do it? I just bought this thing and I don't see a way to find a game. Sorry I didn't search as I'm sure there's already threads like this. If it isn't on the game is it planned to be added on in the future?

'Fraid it doesn't work like that. Fantasy Grounds is meant to facilitate onling gaming among a group of people who've already gotten together to organise a game where one of them acts as DM - just like in tabletop gaming. There is no central server where you can find others to play with as in some other forms of software gaming.

Your best bet is to go to the Guild House forum and post some details about yourself there. Let people know what sort of game you're interested in, what time zone you're in, etc. You should also get in touch with some of the other people who post there and see if you can get something together.

Fantasy Grounds is still in its infancy and so does not have a really big user base yet so it may take a while to get something set up. But it's worth persevering.

Ilwan
June 13th, 2005, 08:46
check in at www.adventuresomedreams.com