PDA

View Full Version : Hard Time Finding Games

MIGHTYMIKE
June 9th, 2005, 17:31
Is it me or does anyone else have a hard time finding a game to play? I will officially play my first game tommorow night (I think) after owning the game for over two weeks. I can't find many games opening up anywhere. I am in the USA but would be willing to adjust my play time avalibility (if possible) to play on a more regular basis. If anyone is looking for any players for a single game or on ongoing campaign please let me know I would really like to play. Also is their any other websites dedicated to FG besides this one and Adventursome Dreams? :(

PowerJ
June 9th, 2005, 18:02
Dude, you just need to be patient. I didnt get into a game untill almost 3 weeks after I bought FG. You gotta understand that the majority of FG users out there are players, not GMs. Add in the fact that everyone else has only certain days or nights they can get together and it can be an adventure in itself just finding a game. By the way, who's game are you playing in tomorrow night?

MIGHTYMIKE
June 9th, 2005, 23:50
Nix. He has an ongoing campaign. He really has his stuff together. Im just looking for more opportunity's to play.

nix4
June 11th, 2005, 13:59
Nix. He has an ongoing campaign. He really has his stuff together. Im just looking for more opportunity's to play.

Thanks, I had to break up my campaign into two groups and its still growing.

Last session of team A was 5 people. Team B is scheduled for mondays..

If you host games, you get players fairly easy. I'd be more than happy to help you host and then you can play. I understand that running an NPC character isnt quite the same experience as being a player since you know whats going on, but maybe that will be enough?

hicksms
June 27th, 2005, 02:09
Nix,

Are you still looking for players? I am looking for a game and have heard good things about your campaign. Please let me know.

grider
June 27th, 2005, 22:18
Nix!

I see you are one of the ones gming a campaign. I too have my own world and campaign setting. I am interested in gming some games, but I want to try out FG before I "go for it."

So, Do you have a demo game or something that I could sit in on so that I can see how the mechanics are working with FG.

If things go well, I'll be happy to open up a game too.

grider

Vortex2099
July 16th, 2005, 09:12
Grider keep me on a call list if you decide to get a game going. [email protected] is best way to reach me.

Kinslayer
July 24th, 2005, 01:50
I cant find a game ethir and my schedule is very flexible so please email me at [email protected] if ur gonna play please

trevorgall
July 28th, 2005, 22:51
I am willing to DM a game. but I am in Sydney and can only play from 8pm-midnight here ie 10am-2pm GMT.