PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Friday D&D 5E, 7:30 PM - 12:30 AM Pacific (UTC -8 ) Need 1 Player

Griogre
May 13th, 2016, 19:09
I have one opening in my weekly Friday game. I'm currently running the Tyranny of Dragons adventure path. They have made 9th level in the "Rise of Tiamat" module. The adventure path of should take the PCs up to 15th level or so.

If you were in a game that started Hoard of the Dragon Queen or Rise of Tiamat and broke up before getting to 9th level or are a DM planning on running this module later this should be a good game for you. However, if you have already played, run or read the modules then this isn't the game for you.

The player should be mature, dependable and able to contribute to the game. It’s ok if you are new to FG, though you must be willing to learn to use the 5E ruleset efficiently so you don't slow the group down and you should be experienced enough with 5E that starting at 9th level is not a problem.

The group currently has a Fighter/Rogue/Warlock, Wizard, Paladin, Fighter and Cleric. The player that had to drop out was running a tanky sword and board fighter that synergized well with the other characters. So I am looking for someone who would like to play a similar character.

This is a fun long term game that has been running for years, so if you are looking for a long term, stable game this is a good group for you. I run a mix of my own stuff or modules and if someone else wants to co-DM or run a few adventures that's fine too. I've been running D&D and other RPGs since the mid '70s so I’m an experienced DM.

You will need an old lite license or better to play as I have the standard (full) license not the ultimate. You also need a working head set and TeamSpeak as we use voice chat to handle rules questions and OOC. I use voice to narrate setting, combat and other information.

If you are interested or have questions, PM me or reply here.

iagojsnf
May 13th, 2016, 22:12
Hey, that sounds awesome! I've been playing Dnd for a long time and I was looking for a group like yours. Can I join?

Ps.: I believe I have a character almost ready for this. I'd just need to roll the stats.

iagojsnf
May 13th, 2016, 22:17
Hey, that sounds awesome! I've been playing Dnd for a long time and I was looking for a group like yours. Can I join?

Griogre
May 14th, 2016, 02:55
I PMed you, iagojsnf.