PDA

View Full Version : 5e Curse of Strahd Looking for one or two more players.

drakonin
May 13th, 2016, 17:40
Recruitment Closed
I DM a TEXT ONLY game, but we use teamspeak optionally for clarifications and some banter.
Every Thursday at 8:30 CST to about 10:30 CST
I have lifetime license so you just need the client.

We are currently level 3, I am down two players due to real life issues and looking to replace them. You will be coming in just after the start of the adventure and about to meet the fortune teller. I do post back story so you can catch up. This group has been running together twice a week for almost a year now but new or experienced players welcome.

Current party is Warlock, Bard, Druid.

Story so far here I keep out the RP and only track the stuff that happens, spoilers! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CvQ4eNtza4v7smTZze5m4pSA6SpmQNOdymU89M1gUfk/edit?usp=sharing

If interested please PM we can setup a day/time to create your character and the like.

iagojsnf
May 13th, 2016, 23:41
I've read the log and that sounds really interesting. I haven't played this story or ravenloft before but I'm willing to try. I've got some experience with DnD and I'm really enjoying this 5e. It looks that this group needs a front liner. I'd be interested to play anything actually, but a Paladin or a barbarian would benefit them a lot. So hit me up. =D

drakonin
May 15th, 2016, 04:44
PM sent a few days ago but no response, if still interested please reply.

deadlye
May 21st, 2016, 10:24
Greetings,

Interested in playing. Experienced player/dm since 2nd ed. Looking for long term group.

Regards,

drakonin
May 23rd, 2016, 17:55
Thank you for the interest, currently full. I will let you know if anything changes.

vonBlack
May 25th, 2016, 00:52
Hello drakonin,,,, I would like to add my name to your list of potential players. Thanks for your time.

zack2488
May 25th, 2016, 21:59
I would love to play I'm a noob at FG but not 5E

drakonin
May 27th, 2016, 03:22
Recruitment back open! PMs sent.

chrismartel0817
May 28th, 2016, 19:43
Is this game full? I am interested

drakonin
May 31st, 2016, 17:43
Updated story so far, and need one more. New players welcome.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CvQ4eNtza4v7smTZze5m4pSA6SpmQNOdymU89M1gUfk

drakonin
June 1st, 2016, 18:24
Game is now full.

Dr.Crankenstein
June 1st, 2016, 21:29
I am a new player, but I wont be able to make it to game until a little after 8:30 (i get off work then and walk home, so id be getting on around 9) if that is a problem I understand. But if yall dont mind me being a tad late then Im well and down to join in. Been playing D&D for nearly 4 years and I own the core books for 5e at home. Am interested in doing a LE Paladin since 5e no longer hold them to the unwavering good alignment. I'm thinking of doin Vengeance Oath and really playing off the "Dark Knight" theme.

Welp forgot to check for more pages of the thread. sorry about that. but if an opening ever appears i would be interested.

jwrightFANTASYG
June 5th, 2016, 03:43
This looks great - if you get an open slot I have a Dragonborn Paladin sitting on the bench that I would love to throw in the mix.

drakonin
June 10th, 2016, 18:31
Update for those playing and those that are curious. Reminder there is spoilers.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CvQ4eNtza4v7smTZze5m4pSA6SpmQNOdymU89M1gUfk/edit?usp=sharing

Recruitment is still closed at this time.