PDA

View Full Version : Late Night EST Player LFG - 5e or PF with dedicated players/DM

TalonHawk
May 13th, 2016, 05:43
Time zone: EST

Time of Day Available: Late nights, usually after midnight or 1AM. Monday - Thursday nights tend to be better for me due to work.

Fantasy Grounds License: Ultimate

Term of game play: Long term

Voice/Visual: Prefer voice

Game System Preferred: 5e or PF, although I'm willing to learn other systems

Game System Experience: 5e with some Pathfinder & 4e

Fantasy Grounds Experience: Fluent with Fantasy Grounds & Par5e. I have a lot of custom content I'm willing to share.

Character Type Preferred: Whatever the party needs.

About Yourself: I am a dedicated player who has had terrible luck finding a lasting game. I truly enjoy role-playing any character I create, and also appreciate combat. I am really just looking for a reliable game that happens when it's supposed to. I suppose my ideal game would be at least once or twice a week, with players and DM enthusiastic enough to add extra sessions here and there if everyone's schedules come together.

I don't mean to sound harsh, but, to be honest, I am frustrated enough with my experiences in the last 8-9 months to be considering giving up on FG. I'm *really* not looking for another "campaign" that ends up only lasting a few weeks because the players or DM have an attention span that wanes.

Anyway, I try to put effort and thought into my characters and I'm just looking for a place for one to have a fulfilling story with a fun group of people.

Hennet
May 15th, 2016, 06:32
I'm a DM in the same boat, sick of flakey players, even real life friends. It's twice as infuriating as a DM since I sink countless hours into well developed, custom campaigns. Currently I have a campaign I just started with people already flaking, so I am just starting fresh, dropping them if they don't want to reboot with more commitment, but I am keeping all of the content. If you would be interested, my time zone is EST, and I can play whenever, the only time constraints would be based on other players we find. I'm really not willing to give up on fantasy grounds as it is the only DnD I get to play, so I share both your enthusiasm and frustration. If you want to join me in starting a new 5e, custom, sandbox campaign send me a message on here.

Monkn
May 15th, 2016, 09:11
Hey Talon its your fav efl ranger. I'm getting back into looking for games myself. If you find one and it needs more let me know. Love to shot some more arrows into you. Also I know the feel of people flaking. 3 DM's went MIA in one week so lost all the games I was in minus one.

TalonHawk
May 15th, 2016, 17:53
Hey Talon its your fav efl ranger. I'm getting back into looking for games myself. If you find one and it needs more let me know. Love to shot some more arrows into you. Also I know the feel of people flaking. 3 DM's went MIA in one week so lost all the games I was in minus one.

You mean the shrill Harpy of a tree lover that made my storm cleric ponder deafening himself with thunderwave? Hard to forget such a menace. She still secretely pining for his "warhammer"?

But seriously, I'll let you know what's up, did you already talk to the DM that replied? You should. :-)