PDA

View Full Version : Not all options for 5e displaying in Options list

Ahoggya
May 13th, 2016, 02:56
I used to have the ability to set the combat tracker to ignore hidden npcs. Now the option and a few more are not there. Any ideas?

LordEntrails
May 13th, 2016, 03:48
First thing is to make sure all extensions are disabled. Next try creating a new campaign and see if that solves the issue. Those two steps will help us identify if the issue is caused by an extension or your campaign.

damned
May 13th, 2016, 04:35
The option is definitely there still on a functioning 5e system without extensions....

Ahoggya
May 13th, 2016, 06:04
Nope. I've created two new campaigns and the option is not there. It is there on a Pathfinder campaign. I used to have it. Nothing was checked when the campaign was created and nothing is checked still.

damned
May 13th, 2016, 06:33
Delete your 5e ruleset and any unpacked 5e rulesets and re-run the updater.

Ahoggya
May 14th, 2016, 15:33
I did that and now get this error going to any of my existing 5e campaigns...
Script Error: [string "desktop/scripts/desktop.lua"]:15: attempt to call field 'setOptionDefault' (a nil value)
Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_charlist_inspiration.lua"]:8: attempt to index global 'CharacterListManager' (a nil value)
Script Error: [string "Locations/Scripts/lsLocationsManager.lua"]:112: attempt to call field 'addTransferNotificationHandler' (a nil value)
Database Warning: Module override data exists and base module data has changed for (DD Dungeon Masters Guide)
Database Warning: Module override data exists and base module data has changed for (DD PHB Deluxe)
Database Warning: Module override data exists and base module data has changed for (FG Battle Maps)

2nd or 3rd time in the errors change a little except for the 1st line.

damned
May 14th, 2016, 15:36
ok delete CoreRPG.pak and any folders called CoreRPG in the /rulesets folder and update

Ahoggya
May 14th, 2016, 16:02
Ok. All working well. Thanks a lot. Love this pgm.