PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5E - Curse of Strahd - Looking for 1 more. Text based game.

KainVorador
May 13th, 2016, 00:22
License: I have an ultimate license. All you need to do it be committed and show up.
When: Once a week. Thursdays evenings.
Time: Central time zone. Start time anywhere from 1900 US CST. Games lasting roughly 4 hours.
Level: 5 - Group just completed the Winery section with tons left to do.

Looking for 1 more to make it 4 players. Current party is a Fighter/Wizard, Rogue, Bard, plus 1 NPC that I run.
Playstyle - Typically about 70/30 Roleplay/Combat. Each session will vary slightly depending on what needs to get done. But even in a dungeon crawl, the party will generally roleplay along the way. My games are never rushed.

This is a text based game. We use roll20 for thematic effects but no voice.

KainVorador
May 14th, 2016, 08:06
Still looking for a 4th.

Klaatu_the_druid
May 14th, 2016, 22:33
You accepting noobs? I've played a little, but still learning. The only character I've played is cleric.

- S

bryanwinn24
May 16th, 2016, 03:01
I am interested in joining. I am on EST, but that does not affect my availability depending on start time. I am available starting at around 6:00-6:30 CST. I would prefer a warlock, but am willing to play any class. Thanks!

KainVorador
May 16th, 2016, 17:22
I PM'd another recipient who was interested first but they have yet to get back to me. So, I'd like to speak to both of you via Skype/Steam and see who's a good/better fit. PM'd you both.

KainVorador
August 27th, 2016, 17:52
My game is looking for 1 more. Accepting applications. Please PM me or message me on Steam as Morganth (picture of an eye.)

mikepridgeon
August 28th, 2016, 04:44
i am interested, live in CST. Have not played 5e but played 2e, 3.5e and 4e as well as some DMing