May 12th, 2016, 23:59
FG License: Ultimate license

Game System: Pathfinder

Time Zone: Eastern Standard time
Day of week and time: Tuesday 8pm May 17th est time or - 5gmt

Term: Long term

Text or Voice: Voice

Voice software used: Teamspeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 but can change depending on group.

Number of Players in game & needed
Currently have one in so far. To get a better idea about the setting please download and read this. It's free and it's helpful.
https://paizo.com/products/btpy8dqh?Pathfinder-Adventure-Path-Kingmaker-Players-Guide

Character starting level & equipment:
Level 1
starting gold is a 1000
25 point buy
First night of game will be character creation. Character can be done before character creation night but will need a pm of its stats and follow the restrictions.

Character restrictions:
no evil alignment
No template based races.
Certain alternate race traits will not be allowed

Setting and scenario:

I am using the Kingmaker setting for pathfinder as based for this game. I do attend to branch out to my own content . I like the players as a group choose their destination and I'm just the humble guide that can get you there.

Explore the unknown and find the grand path to glory. Where you go is up to you.

belkasro
May 13th, 2016, 10:02
So far I got one slot filled and I got 3-4 more to fill. Hope to see some replies soon.

Mythral
May 13th, 2016, 15:40
Id be up for it, how long would the game run?

Jamihr
May 13th, 2016, 16:02
Sounds like epic awesomesauce! Count me in!

belkasro
May 13th, 2016, 18:53
Id be up for it, how long would the game run?

The game will start at 7 or 8. Sessions can run for 5 to 6 hours nut depends on everyone's schedule.

if asking term it is long term and weekly

Mythral
May 13th, 2016, 20:25
Yea I was asking hours I at most could game till 1am my time i'd tell you if I have to cut out early due to needing sleep for work but it wouldn't be often and only till june.

If you make a calendar post ill put my character. I already have a idea for a swashbuckler. Oh yea tiefling question are we able to do bloodline from blood of fiends book or would have to be base tiefling?

belkasro
May 13th, 2016, 21:18
so far i got a Slayer and a Wolfsworn. still needing a healer, caster of the arcane and tankish

drakonin
May 13th, 2016, 21:25
This is really tempting, Kingmaker is so much fun! If I wasn't so heavy into 5E right now I would jump on this, I hope you get enough players!

iagojsnf
May 13th, 2016, 23:21
I've never played pathfinder, just 3.5 and 5e now. I don't know anything about this world lore, but I would like to play as a wizard, if you have me. I'm a very rp focused player, and I've DM before stories similar to Kingmaker. I'd love to play with you guys. =D

belkasro
May 14th, 2016, 01:36
I've never played pathfinder, just 3.5 and 5e now. I don't know anything about this world lore, but I would like to play as a wizard, if you have me. I'm a very rp focused player, and I've DM before stories similar to Kingmaker. I'd love to play with you guys. =D

Sure that can fill the role as the spell caster. Take a look at arcanist very optimization and very flexible

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/hybrid-classes/arcanist

belkasro
May 14th, 2016, 01:38
If igofnf joins that takes care if the Arcane. You are welcome love having heavy RP players on board

belkasro
May 14th, 2016, 02:09
So far got a wolfsworn rider (wierd cavalier) wizard (or could be some Arcane class that will fit) healer that undecided and a slayer that is your skill monkey.

Healer(???)
Arcane caster (wizard as of now
Rouge (slayer)
Fighter (wolfsworn and slayer)

belkasro
May 14th, 2016, 03:34
Got four players so far. I can take one more and slots will be filled. For the ones I've been pming please write a decent back story and goals for what you want from or bring to the unknown lands. Fame, prosperity, order or just gold.

belkasro
May 14th, 2016, 05:02
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1984

Here is the calender

KillerUG
May 15th, 2016, 06:11
Hello, names Chuck and i have been playin D&D just about my entire life. Have yet to try pathfinder because i was told it sucked, well i was just informed recently that it dose not suck but resembles 3rd ed. a lot so i would really like to give it a shot. I am an experienced Cleric/healer so if pathfinder is anything like 3rd then i will not disappoint. :D plus i am a heavy RPer as well. Well not a hardcore only RP at all times lol no i just enjoy it a lot so if there is any RP at all I will not disappoint in that either :D Also should mention I am a disabled Vet, so I will be a reliable returning player if I enjoy it :D

belkasro
May 15th, 2016, 06:24
Ok not heard back from the wizard guy so not sure if he playing. So far we have a fighter, cleric , slayer (rogue) wolfsworn. Still need an Arcane caster if still interested.

belkasro
May 15th, 2016, 18:49
Slots have filled thanks for interests. Got my cast set and got my game ready thank for the support and interest

Jake__Daniel
May 15th, 2016, 22:19
Let me know if anyone drops or if you play any other games! I'm looking for a fun Pathfinder group and I can play any role.