PDA

View Full Version : Party Sheet with wrong font size

Bull5eye
May 12th, 2016, 01:05
Greetings and congratulations for your work on fantasy grounds support and innovation.

I came up with an issue that bothers my party fairly. The party sheet i currently installed as an extension, has the font size to big or the wrong font to match the checks for each character, it's not showing up centered with the numbers.

How can i edit or change this to match the description with the numbers for each player in party sheet?

Thx in advance.

damned
May 12th, 2016, 05:22
Hi Bull5eye and welcome.
Please can you post (or link to) a screenshot so we can see what you mean?
Can you also let us know what ruleset and what extensions you are loading?

Bull5eye
May 12th, 2016, 13:13
Thank you for your reply damned. I must say i am still new to the modules, rulesets and extension capabilities.

Here are the rulesets/extensions:

Dungeons & Dragons 4th edition
4e Party Sheet v1.1
4e Tables v1
4e Theme Metal
4e Treasure Parcels v1
GM PC Ownership

Also, how can i add a loot generator according to the party level? Is it possible?

Thx in advance.

Bull5eye
May 12th, 2016, 13:18
Here's the party sheet issue:

s32.postimg.org/q48o0znb9/IMG_20160512_121244.jpg

For some reason, the forum could not upload the jpg.

damned
May 12th, 2016, 13:36
Try it without the Theme Metal.

Bull5eye
May 12th, 2016, 15:25
Still happens. either with metal, wood, dungeon or not selecting any skin.

Trenloe
May 12th, 2016, 15:39
As you guess, it'll be the party sheet extension. I'm not familiar with that particular extension.

It'll be a case of opening up the extension and seeing where the XML specifies the headings and which fonts are being used - simply changing the font being used might help, or you may need to play around with the placement of the labels.

Some info on the format of an extension here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?20449-Tutorial-Creating-a-Basic-Extension

You'll fine the extensions in your <FG App Data>\extensions directory.