PDA

View Full Version : Fighting Style options

dmkevin
May 10th, 2016, 21:09
I am creating some pregenerated characters of higher levels than I normally use or create. Are there any Fantasy Grounds customisations or automations for a Fighter's fighting style option. If not, do you write these in as notes or where can you record on a character sheet having chosen archery or great weapon fighting for example?

Also as to Extra Attack (and whether its 2nd or a 3rd attack), is this just something you just note somewhere on your character sheet somewhere.

The issue would be, when someone chooses to play a a higher level character as a pre-gen, I don't know how to help them know what the character can do without not knowing where to place such information.

Zacchaeus
May 10th, 2016, 21:56
If you create the character using Drag/Drop then all their abilities will appear in the abilities tab.

For fighting styles you just make an adjustment where that would be appropriate. So for example if the character takes Archery edit any range weapon in the actions tab to include the +2 to hit, for defense add in a bonus to the AC etc. Some can't be automated such as Protection.

To note multiple attacks just edit the weapon line in the actions tab to read say; Longsword (two attacks) or Short sword (off hand).

You will find some pre-generated characters here (https://I don't know, tenants responsibilit). And you may also find the details in the classes linked to the bottom of this post (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?27296-Guides-videos-and-other-helpful-information).

dmkevin
May 10th, 2016, 22:14
Hi Zacchaeus,

I loved seeing your 20th level characters you created and did look to those first. The fighter was the only one so far I had questions on. I suspected the answer you gave but I wanted to make sure before I have players asking me where they can see the items I was addressing. I may now write in the relevant character's notes confirming where adjustments were already made by me as dm for items such as the archery option on the sheet already.

Thanks for your response.

dmkevin