PDA

View Full Version : D&D Classics Game - The Sunless Citadel [GMT +0]

picklingjeff
June 3rd, 2005, 22:34
The Sunless Citadel is a wizards adventure book in a similar vein as to Temple of Elemental Evil. Set in Greyhawk this adventure will be for a party of level 1 adventurers, with little or no background. By the end of the adventure, the characters will have reached level 3. These book adventures lead to charaters levelling up extremely quickly.

The Sunless Citadel is a site-based adventure (dungeon crawl). Player characters discover that rumours of a sunken fortress are true. Heroes deal with monstrous threats and ancient traps, dire vermin and mysterious twig blights, as well as warring Kobold and Goblin Tribes.

I have run this campaign before to a great degree of sucess. This wasn't using FG but the 'other online tabletop D&D client.' I must say, from experience, the adventure books have a high amount of lethality and therefore players will have to work together. I am based in the UK and so this will mostly be a GMT +- 1hr. I will be looking to start at about 7pm GMT. I will begin as soon as I have at least 4 people interested.

If you are interested please leave a message here, or even better, email me at: picklingjeff[AT]gmail[DOT]com