PDA

View Full Version : PFC- The Emerarld Sprire Level 1 - The Tower Ruins - CORE

xazil
May 7th, 2016, 02:42
For ages untold, a gemstone monolith has pierced the heart of the Echo Wood. Now, as civilization intrudes upon this enigmatic splinter, a strange life once again stirs in the depths—one with ties to undying evils and a might beyond time itself. The promise of wealth and power calls to glory-seekers from across the Inner Sea region, tempting them into a labyrinth of monster-haunted vaults, defiled tombs, arcane laboratories, and worse, as they seek to unveil the secrets locked below the legendary Emerald Spire.

This is a single session game for level 1 only of the Emerald Spire awarding 3XP and 4PP and is evergreen.

This is a CORE campaign game.

Please sign up below. Pre-Gens available.

Calendar https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1979

IrishBouzouki
May 7th, 2016, 03:09
Applied on the calendar. Brand new CORE level 1's are okay then?
If so, I've wanted to start a PFC sorc and was waiting for Madog to hit 3rd level, which he now has done.
Khaeng Krurum is a Human Tian-La arcane bloodline sorcerer with his familiar "Jerboa".

xazil
May 7th, 2016, 04:15
Fresh level 1s are fine IrishBouzouki, this is made for starting characters.

bigboom
May 7th, 2016, 04:34
Would love to join Xazil but unfortunately I'm already tied up this weekend. Have a good one!

Victor
May 7th, 2016, 05:06
I'm in. Thanks for running this xazil. I will be bringing a brand new level 1 as well, probably rogue.

cmdisc
May 7th, 2016, 08:33
Excellent timing with this, xazil. Any 2nd level characters from this that are interested will be in range for my CORE version of Feast of Ravenmoor on Friday the 13th. :)

Blackfoot
May 7th, 2016, 15:51
It looks like I have time to join you all this evening.
I'll be bringing, Phallionio Nightwalker - Gnome Cleric of Desna
Inventory Tracking Sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15KYgsrYPP3_a9IH3bezAy2QYy4g0KnbNhphw5obXZ68/edit?usp=sharing)
I'll get you the rest of his files shortly.

Blackfoot
May 7th, 2016, 16:14
Hrm. Actually.. this is a 'once at level 2' one isn't it? Tier 1-2? or is it Tier 1?

Blackfoot
May 7th, 2016, 16:18
Looks like it is Tier 1-2.. maybe it'd be better if I brought my level 2 Druid. (the cleric is a much better healer.. but... the druid will be fine and I really need to get him to 3)
Inventory Tracking Sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ne_1h5z24Ydj1Wpf7O3z1OrOFM7mbE5TbkPS315YNYw/edit?usp=sharing)

Bones972
May 7th, 2016, 19:12
PM Sent

Victor
May 7th, 2016, 20:40
Excellent timing with this, xazil. Any 2nd level characters from this that are interested will be in range for my CORE version of Feast of Ravenmoor on Friday the 13th. :)

I asked xaz to run this today so I could be ready for Ravenmoor. Then I saw it was 4 hours before my other game so I doubt I will join anyhow. Oh well, I'll have a Core guy ready to go again for when our schedules coincide. :)

cmdisc
May 7th, 2016, 21:27
Boy you'll resort to ANYTHING just to avoid me, huh?

Was it something I said? :p

Victor
May 7th, 2016, 22:01
PM Sent

In the spirit of helping get things going smoothly, I am going to help out my buddy xazil without his asking me to. He is still asleep atm.

Bones, to join the game, sign up on the calendar and vote on the time, the link is in the first post. I hope your PM to xazil included the files he needs, if not and if you need help, let us know.

Farnaby, you signed up on the calendar, but not here. You know the drill, sign up here or risk losing your spot cause no one can tell the signup order from that.

Thanks everyone.

Farnaby
May 7th, 2016, 22:08
Okay, I'm just fixing the xml file as I leveled up. and just got the chronicle.

Neeha has a hawk as a familiar and also, just to let you know, I'll be spamming summon monster I,
mainly ponies and eagles.

Also I will purchase a cloak of resistance for 1000 gp and a wand of mage armor for 2 pp.

Cheers - Farnaby

Blackfoot
May 7th, 2016, 22:13
Farnaby.. do you want me to put the cloak and wand on the previous chronicle instead?

OK.. I guess you actually can't put the wand on there since you already have 1 pp purchase.. but I could put the cloak on there.

Victor
May 7th, 2016, 22:13
Oh I should have told Vhol to sign up here too and vote on the calendar, but consider him part of the group that signed up before the game was posted.
We have to make special dispensation for him, he is Canadian. :D

Blackfoot
May 7th, 2016, 22:18
I hope we have the opportunity to stand up for freedom in this one.

Victor
May 7th, 2016, 22:31
I hope we have the opportunity to stand up for freedom in this one.
With your stature, who can tell?
I'll sit down for freedom and still be taller than you.

Blackfoot
May 7th, 2016, 22:50
Yes well... once Hoot has a chance to grow a little bit... I'll be standing tall in the saddle and then the world will hear my stand against tyranny ... and short jokes ..

Blackfoot
May 7th, 2016, 22:53
In the spirit of helping get things going smoothly, I am going to help out my buddy xazil without his asking me to. He is still asleep atm.

Bones, to join the game, sign up on the calendar and vote on the time, the link is in the first post. I hope your PM to xazil included the files he needs, if not and if you need help, let us know.It is actually harder to attach files to a PM. It's pretty easy to do it here in the thread... which is part of why we have it set up to work this way.. also there is a limit to the number of PMs you can get... I know my Inbox is pretty much always full.

Farnaby
May 7th, 2016, 23:39
How long will this take to play?

Blackfoot
May 7th, 2016, 23:47
I played it once before.. I don't recall it taking longer than a normal scenario.

Victor
May 8th, 2016, 00:14
Yes this is a very short 3xp 4pp module. Last time I ran it, it only took about 4 hours. I hear they cut a lot of it out for PFS.

This will be my first rogue, I barely edited the pregen to make him. Pretty simple guy.

Bones972
May 8th, 2016, 00:24
Victor,
My Question was in ref to what time it starts. I think I figured out it starts at 8:00 pm EDT so I'll still be at work. This shift is seriously killing my gaming life!!

Blackfoot
May 8th, 2016, 00:33
Victor,
My Question was in ref to what time it starts. I think I figured out it starts at 8:00 pm EDT so I'll still be at work. This shift is seriously killing my gaming life!!
That is correct.

Farnaby
May 8th, 2016, 11:15
Hi everyone, just wanted to say sorry for zoning out at the end, my energy drink's effect didn't have the necessary duration. :)

@Xazil: Please add copying the spell web for 20 gp into my spellbook in the chronicle sheet.
Also forgot to note using 1 alchemist's fire at the barricade [sorry]

Victor
May 8th, 2016, 22:30
I was surprised you made it as long as you did. Thanks for hanging in there.
That ran a bit longer than the last time I played it, it was also a heckuva lot harder with xazil and his hot dice. :)

Farnaby
May 10th, 2016, 05:15
Hi Xazil,

I'll need my chronicle by friday evening CEST if possible.

Cheers.

xazil
May 10th, 2016, 05:20
No problem Farnaby, I was just getting everyone's information sorted still. By the way getting a second level spell scribed (web) it costs 60gp. 40gp for a 2nd level spell and an extra 20gp (50%) for buying access to it.

bsktballchmp85
May 18th, 2016, 10:25
This game played yet? When are dates if not?

Blackfoot
May 18th, 2016, 13:45
It has already happened.