PDA

View Full Version : Need 1 Player for Pathfinder Age of Worms Campaign

sciencephile
May 6th, 2016, 18:59
FG License: GM has Ultimate so players can play for free
Game System: Pathfinder

Time Zone: Pacific Time USA.
Day of week and time: Tuesdays starting at 5 pm, ending at 7 pm.
Planned Frequency: i.e. Weekly.
Term: i.e. Long term. Campaign goes from 1st level to 21st.

Text or Voice: Voice.
Voice software used: Teamspeak.

Roleplay & Combat mix: i.e. 50/50.
Number of Players in game & needed: i.e. Have 4 players, need 1 more.
Character starting level & equipment: 3rd level. Starting wealth is 3,000 gp.
Character restrictions: From the core rulebook, advanced players guide, advanced class guide, or magus (from complete arcane).

Details of your scenario:
An ancient evil seems to be erupting in the lands. The adventurers, a group of unknowns, will go from local heroes, to gladiatorial contestants, to even heroes who will defeat a famous old-school D&D iconic monster and even a god. Will you be ready to stop the Age of Worms?

The Age of Worms is a set of 12 connected lesser modules combined into a grand adventure. The existing players have just finished chapter 1 of 12. They just leveled up to level 3 (which is where you will start). Unfortunately, due to scheduling, we can only play 2 hours per week (on Tuesdays from 5-7 pm Pacific time). The group consists of a great group of roleplayers who also know how to play. No min/max mentalities and rules lawyers need not apply. Potential candidates must want to have fun and be part of a fun team of roleplayers wishing to have fun once a week in solving the adventure.

djacob91
May 8th, 2016, 11:42
If the slot is still open I would be interested in joining. I have been playing 5e primarily but I do have the book for pathfinder. Just let me know what you guys have/need so I can get an idea for the character going.

SheerANONYMOUS
May 9th, 2016, 05:28
I'm in Tokyo with class 5 days a week, so the timing would suck horribly, but I'd be willing to try if the slot is open.

sciencephile
May 11th, 2016, 06:35
Position has been filled. Thanks for the interest.