PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5E - Vote on Module - First Time GM - Ultimate License

lordart12
May 6th, 2016, 02:00
FG License: I have the Ultimate License so anyone can join.
Game System: D&D 5E
Time Zone: MDT
Day of week and time: Sundays at 6pm MDT.
If new game, planned start date: May 8th , 2016 at 6pm MDT.
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: Working through a module and possibility of going long term.

Text or Voice: Mix of Voice and Text chat
Voice software used: Teamspeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40 Leaning more towards roleplay
Number of Players in game & needed: Looking for between 4-6 players.
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level, Will have a character creation session
Character restrictions: Any D&D 5E Class/Race on FG, again we will have a character creation session

Details of your scenario: Before the character creation you, as the player, will discuss with your fellow party member on what module you would like to play. After which we will begin creating characters do not worry about creating a character in advance we will create characters together. I am a first time GM. I would really like a focus on roleplaying and interactions between party members. I will not tolerate meta-gaming. As a side note I would prefer Lost Mine of Phandelver.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1976

Start time converted to other TimeZones:
HST - Sunday at 2pm
PDT - Sunday at 5pm
CDT - Sunday at 7pm
EDT - Sunday at 8pm
BRT - Sunday at 9pm
UTC - Sunday at 10pm
BST - Monday at 1am
CEST - Monday at 2am
AEST - Monday at 10am
NZST - Monday at 12pm

darkpaladin45
May 6th, 2016, 02:43
I'm interested, and have applied via the calendar page. Thanks!

-Chris

Metaleye
May 6th, 2016, 03:17
This looks to be rather interesting, so I would like to join as well. It is pleasant to meet you, and thank you.

-Nolan

wgdevanna
May 6th, 2016, 03:33
I applied. If at all possible, the later the start time, the better. Look forward to the game!
-Gregg

damned
May 6th, 2016, 04:42
Id suggest you start with the Lost Mines of Phandelver as a rookie GM
Good luck and have fun!

DeadSailor79
May 6th, 2016, 11:15
I applied on via Calendar. Mondays would be great!

Bluesmusic
May 6th, 2016, 12:12
I signed up on the calendar. I can do Monday nights easily, but not Sunday nights. Happy to play any character the party needs.

relsaye
May 6th, 2016, 12:55
Signed up on calendar, available on both Sundays and Mondays at listed times. Open to any character, feeling like a tricksy mage though if there is no preference (IE Nonsense and illusions over base damage; I prefer the roleplay to the combat and enjoy the shenanigans that can ensue).

lordart12
May 6th, 2016, 13:36
The Game is currently full, however fill free to post in case a spot does open.

lordart12
May 7th, 2016, 23:45
Looking for one more for Sundays at 6pm MDT. Starting tomorrow.

perrin634
May 8th, 2016, 01:00
I can be a fill in player. Just let me know if any spots open up and I can step up as needed. Mostly a rookie at FG but long time player for D&D.

lordart12
May 8th, 2016, 01:02
Well then lets get started.

perrin634
May 8th, 2016, 01:11
I applied in the game calendar. I have two different characters I can play as the tank. either a fighter or a paladin. I can use either or wait to make a new one tomorrow. Just let me know and I can adjust

lordart12
May 8th, 2016, 01:15
Tomorrow is going to be a character creation session so we will be creating them together.

perrin634
May 8th, 2016, 01:17
Okay. See you tomorrow

lordart12
May 8th, 2016, 22:58
See you at 6PM.