PDA

View Full Version : Green Ronin's Book of the Righteous coming to Fantasy Grounds for the 5E ruleset!

ddavison
May 5th, 2016, 23:45
Green Ronin is updating the Book of the Righteous for 5E with a new Kickstarter that they have running. We will be doing an official conversion for this work, so get ready to have new domains, churches, reference material and more. They need all the boost they can to make this happen, so please check out their Kickstarter and consider picking up the combo pledges with FG and PDF or hardcover.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1780208966/book-of-the-righteous-for-fifth-edition/

spite
May 6th, 2016, 03:59
Woo! I am excited this is going to have an FG option aswell!
On other kickstarter notes, do you have any idea the FG release date (or near guess) for the Kobold's Press Tome of Beasts, and the Ultimate NPCs Skulduggery modules?

ddavison
May 6th, 2016, 14:37
I have yet to receive files for use in the conversion for either of these two Kickstarters. We are going to shoot for a 2-week turn-around once we receive all the necessary files.

JohnD
May 6th, 2016, 15:11
The Kickstarter lists March 2017. Is that a typo?

spite
May 6th, 2016, 20:46
I have yet to receive files for use in the conversion for either of these two Kickstarters. We are going to shoot for a 2-week turn-around once we receive all the necessary files.

That's cool, thanks for letting us know!

LordEntrails
May 6th, 2016, 22:49
The Kickstarter lists March 2017. Is that a typo?

I don't think so... Near the bottom of the KS page they talk about giving themselves time to do the product well. Something along the lines of 'a product is only late until you ship it, but if you ship a bad product it is always bad.'

Myrdin Potter
May 8th, 2016, 08:27
From the Kickstarter, digital only seems to be December this year, print is early 2017.

Myrdin Potter
May 19th, 2016, 17:54
This is now very close to funding and I am pretty sure it will fund in the next day or two, then just a matter of what if any stretch goals are reached. Based on the reviews of the 3e version and the fact that they are taking until December and have former WoTC 5e developers on the team, I am hopeful that it will be a good update to 5e, not just a quick change but really still 3e version. The interviews posted in the update section of Kickstarter are promising in that regard.

Myrdin Potter
May 21st, 2016, 09:34
This is actually funded now and 1/2 way to the first stretch goal.