PDA

View Full Version : Digital Adventures Goes Live!

Thore_Ironrock
June 1st, 2005, 02:43
Since the first day a computer was used for anything related to role-playing games, we've all dreamed of playing our favorite hobby online. Now, with the help of the new software FANTASY GROUNDS, that wish is finally coming true -- and Digital Adventures is here to help!

Our primary goal at Digital Adventures is to bring the gaming community fun, quality role-playing adventures to be used with the Fantasy Grounds software. In 2005 and beyond our goal is enhance the Fantasy Ground community by providing adventures and accessories for the d20 system, and possibly other role-playing games outside of the Open Gaming License in the future. We'll be bringing new and existing products from some of the industry's top RPG publishers to the Fantasy Grounds format, in addition to soliciting amateur authors to bring "new blood" to our favorite hobby.

In the next few days Digital Adventures will be releasing our initial two products for download on RPGNow, two original adventures for the d20 (Fantasy) system. We also hope to release 1-2 products a month (adventures or accessories) for Fantasy Grounds.

In addition, we are currently soliciting authors who are interested in developing adventures for d20 and d20 Modern for the Fantasy Grounds digital desktop. For more information on submitting your work for publication, or if you are a publisher looking to venture into this new medium please contact us for more information at: [email protected], or visit our website at https://www.digitaladventures.net .

We look forward to your comments and suggestions regarding our products, as well as how to make Fantasy Grounds the software of choice for online gaming.

Best Regards,

richvalle
June 1st, 2005, 03:03
Wohoo! Congrats Thore (Kevin).

8)

rv

richvalle
June 1st, 2005, 03:12
Hmm, I can't find your items on rpg now. :(

I tried seaching for both names and looking up items by Publisher. Nada...

rv

Thore_Ironrock
June 1st, 2005, 03:49
Hmm, I can't find your items on rpg now. :(

I tried seaching for both names and looking up items by Publisher. Nada...

rv

Yeah, I just uploaded them tonight. That is why I said they would be available in the next few days. 8)

Thanks Rich!

richvalle
June 1st, 2005, 11:57
Oh sorry! I went to your website and it made it sound like they were already there. I guess they are now. :)

Good luck!

rv

Thore_Ironrock
June 1st, 2005, 22:13
Oh sorry! I went to your website and it made it sound like they were already there. I guess they are now. :)

Good luck!
rv

They was a slight problem getting them live. Damn computers. :twisted: