PDA

View Full Version : Ruleset update v1.7.5

Moon Wizard
May 3rd, 2016, 22:57
I've just pushed a ruleset update I got from Dakadin for the official Rolemaster ruleset.

Here's the summary of changes:

Added preference for Move rolls to determine if Agility and/or Quickness should be included with the roll
Added preference for MM rolls to determine if Agility and/or Quickness should be included with the roll
Fixed – Combat Tracker sorting different for the GM and players

Regards,
JPG

Bravo228
May 4th, 2016, 00:11
Thank you

Ardem
May 4th, 2016, 01:26
Thanks Moon, already know it awesome so happy other can experience the great work dakadin has completed in this. However Moon there is a lot more changes than what you have posted we have jumped from 1.6.5? to 1.7.5 on this public update. Hopefully Dakadin can spell out all the great changes.

Dakadin
May 4th, 2016, 03:01
As Ardem mentioned, those were the changes from 1.7.4 to 1.7.5. If you are upgrading from v1.6.x, here is the complete list of changes:

Changes in Rolemaster Classic v1.7
Highlights
Token Enhancements
• Targeting can now be done using the FG regular token targeting as long as the Combat Tracker is open.
• Attack rolls can now be dropped on tokens to resolve the attacks against that target
• Effects can now be dropped on Tokens.
Phased Combat
• Added Combat Round Phase support to the Combat Tracker
• Added Preference for Number of Phases to Include (Only works with 1-9 phases per round)
• Hide Phase Information if 1 Phase is selected in Preferences
• Defaults to 1 Phase to maintain compatibility with current system
Combat Tracker Rest Menu
• A Rest menu has been added to the Combat Tracker menu which has options to rest for 1, 2, 4, 8, 12, or 24 hours or remove all hits, PP, and/or effects. Resting will a set number of hours will recover hits equal to the hours rested and all PP if resting for at least 8 hours.
Stat Generation, Stat Gain and Skill Development Improvements
• Error messages have been added to handle situations where the Apply button is pressed before all the rolls have completed in the Stat Generation and Stat Gain windows.
• Summary chat messages have been added when clicking the Apply button in the Stat Generation and Stat Gain windows.
• Summary messages now appear in chat when adding or removing ranks in the Skill Development window.
Other Changes
• Attack rolls can now be dropped on the name of entries in the Combat Tracker. This will select the entry as the target and roll the attack.
• Attack rolls can now be made with no target selected
• A new radial menu option (Reset Round to 1) has been added to the menu of the Combat Tracker which will reset the combat round to 1 and remove the turn completed check box from all the entries in the Combat Tracker.
• Changed sorting of Combat Tracker entries needs to be more than just Initiative. It now sorts by Initiative, then Quickness bonus, then Quickness temporary stat.
• Added Preference for x2 and x4 Exhaustion Multipliers based on Damage as per Character Law.
• Added Preference to update effects at the end of a combatants turn instead of the end of the round.
• Added Preference to skip combatants at or below zero hits
• Added Preference to send a message to chat when attack results or critical effects are applied to an entry in the Combat Tracker or a token.
• Added preference for Move rolls to determine if Agility and/or Quickness should be included with the roll
• Added preference for MM rolls to determine if Agility and/or Quickness should be included with the roll
• Spells can be dragged from other lists to custom spell lists.
• Fixed – Double clicking Skill Total field produces an error.
• Fixed – Modules wouldn’t always load for players.
• Fixed – Distance calculation for diagonal distances
• Fixed – GM Portrait not showing in chat for calendar messages.
• Fixed – Custom Spell Lists
• Fixed – Herbs can't be edited when first added from Character Law.
• Fixed – Mounts and Transport can't be edited when first added from Character Law.
• Fixed – Framedefs with dimensions less than the minimum size of 4.
• Fixed – The skill development window would reset all skills to primary skills if Character Law wasn’t opened.
• Fixed – Combat Tracker sorting different for the GM and players

Moon Wizard
May 4th, 2016, 03:36
My fault. Dakadin provided more detail, but I wasn't sure how big the jump was. One of the drawbacks of always working on code in development.

Happy gaming,
JPG

Senoj
May 4th, 2016, 04:47
Awesome work Dakadin. I think there are a few options that I want to try out.

Dakadin
May 4th, 2016, 05:05
My fault. Dakadin provided more detail, but I wasn't sure how big the jump was. One of the drawbacks of always working on code in development.

Happy gaming,
JPG

It was partially my fault also. I only provided the updates from 1.7.4 to 1.7.5 in the last email. I should have provided you with the complete list to avoid confusion. Thanks for your help. :D