PDA

View Full Version : Soon to start an Eberron campaign

AndyPan
May 31st, 2005, 16:16
I'm goign to be starting a game up soon with FG. Going to be starting with The Forgotten Forge that is IN the Eberron Campaign Setting book, and on into Shadows of the Last War, and hopefully, on into the other two modules of that campaign.

I am waiting on some friends of mine to let me know when they have the full license and what characters they intend to play, but I thought I would post this here, in case anyone is interested. Email me at [email protected] if you're interested in playing with us.

I'd like to start playing sometime mid-June, with my target date as June 17th. We'll start about 7:00 PM EST, and play till whenever. Subsequent games will likely be on Fridays.

AndyPan
June 16th, 2005, 19:38
Have a group of six for Friday's game, so I am all set there. But I did get a couple more replies than I needed, and would consider running a second game on Wednesday or Thursday night, around 7:00 PM EST, if I can get another couple of players or so. If you are interested, please email me at [email protected], and we'll see what we can get together. Thanks!