PDA

View Full Version : Seeking the Arcane

nix4
May 31st, 2005, 16:08
I'm looking for a small group of casters who are interested in playing a caster focused campaign, in the forgotten realms setting.

This campaign would be involving more esoteric aspects of magic and would allow casters to be casters (research, duels, travel to strange and foriegn lands).

I have a heavy interest in the Far Realms and Planar travel. I will be looking for mature like-minded players for this not any power mongering kiddies. This will be an exploration of the lesser known and documented aspects of magic, that most parties dont have the patience and time to let their wizard perform.

If you fee the above matches your interest contact me at: [email protected]

nix4
June 11th, 2005, 14:00
Still looking for another wizard.

I have one player who is a serious mage and I need another to fill out a small team of 3 (including my NPC).

Looking for people who are interested in the exploration of magic and the powers of the multi-universe.

Alphamatroxom
June 12th, 2005, 14:41
Watch out, he's an elitist web overlord apparently. If there happen to be decent humans left out there, I'll join your game instead ;)

nix4
June 12th, 2005, 19:26
Watch out, he's an elitist web overlord apparently. If there happen to be decent humans left out there, I'll join your game instead ;)

Yep thats me, I react badly to dumy speak and leet speak. If you contact me to join my campaign and are like " Wut? how r u dooodzz" I wont waste my time.

So call me an elitist...Ill take it as a complement.

Alphamatroxom
June 12th, 2005, 23:41
Okay, now for the second time for those who weren't paying attention it wasn't leet speak. I was attempting to be nice and have some degree of humor. Maybe if I'd say "Hey doucher, let me in or I'll haxor your computar!" you'd let me in, but I try to be nice to people I don't know :roll:

msd
June 13th, 2005, 01:23
Okay, now for the second time for those who weren't paying attention it wasn't leet speak. I was attempting to be nice and have some degree of humor. Maybe if I'd say "Hey doucher, let me in or I'll haxor your computar!" you'd let me in, but I try to be nice to people I don't know :roll:

Wow...talking about hacking on SmiteWorks boards. I am sure they will just love you for that... :roll:

Alphamatroxom
June 13th, 2005, 02:05
...not really worth the time to attempt to explain the point I was making, but thanks for the useless comment. I'm off to see if I can get a refund if everyone that uses this thing is an ***. Of course it's highly likely that I can't

msd
June 13th, 2005, 02:22
...but thanks for the useless comment.

np. :D