PDA

View Full Version : Add-ons for Mac version purchased on Steam?

theinlein
May 2nd, 2016, 17:12
I'd read elsewhere that, to get the add-ons purchased for the Mac version of FG on Steam, one had to email support with their username, a copy of the steam receipt, etc... So, I did all that a week ago to no avail/response. Is that info out of date and there's something else I should be doing? Thanks!

Moon Wizard
May 2nd, 2016, 17:47
Did you e-mail "[email protected]"? As far as Doug and I are aware, all support e-mails have been answered.

Please try again, and post again here if you don't get a response within 24 hours.

Thanks,
JPG

Trenloe
May 2nd, 2016, 18:18
As an FYI - you can avoid having to do all of the email process etc. by purchasing your FG products for Mac through the FG store. This will make the products directly available through the FG update system, which is what you sending an email to support essentially does anyway. Ordering through the FG store cuts out this process and gives you the product immediately.

theinlein
May 2nd, 2016, 21:51
As far as Doug and I are aware, all support e-mails have been answered.

Please try again, and post again here if you don't get a response within 24 hours.

Thanks,
JPG

Thanks JPG! I did, but I've just sent another follow-up email (with the PDF receipt attached again). If you do not receive this one, perhaps yahoo-based emails are getting bounced/marked as spam for some reason? Hopefully it'll find your inbox fine.

ddavison
May 2nd, 2016, 23:26
Hello theinlein,

I saw your new one and responded back. It should be linked now. Looking back, I do see the one from 6 days ago and I'm not sure how that slipped through the cracks. Sorry for the delay. I generally am pretty good at catching and responding to them as they come in.

-Doug

theinlein
May 3rd, 2016, 02:24
Hello theinlein,

I saw your new one and responded back. It should be linked now. Looking back, I do see the one from 6 days ago and I'm not sure how that slipped through the cracks. Sorry for the delay. I generally am pretty good at catching and responding to them as they come in.

-Doug

No worries, Doug! I appreciate you guys taking care of this. Thanks!