PDA

View Full Version : Issues with the SW Fantasy Companion. - Powers missing - gear missing and not dragabl

vainazzo
May 2nd, 2016, 11:44
I've noticed I'm missing items under powers and weapons. also all gear and weapons have been made into tables and I can't drag them onto character sheets anymore. This is all I have found so far. Can anyone help?

Mortar
May 2nd, 2016, 17:13
Can you post some screen shots of what you are seeing? I just checked and I can drag and drop everything in the Fantasy Companion that should be drag and drop. Are some of the items/powers/gear you are seeing out of the Core Rules? If they are you will need to have that open to be able to view the notes/description as well as drag and drop.

vainazzo
May 2nd, 2016, 17:25
Can you post some screen shots of what you are seeing? I just checked and I can drag and drop everything in the Fantasy Companion that should be drag and drop. Are some of the items/powers/gear you are seeing out of the Core Rules? If they are you will need to have that open to be able to view the notes/description as well as drag and drop.

I'm sorry I think I screwed up. I turns out I had my settings set to dev and it gave me a different version of the companion. Once I switched back to live it updated correctly.

Mortar
May 2nd, 2016, 17:58
No worries, glad its working for you.