PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a group For Adventure League

TheNephilim
April 29th, 2016, 17:49
Hello -- I am John and I have Regular Fantasy Grounds License and would like to play in the Adventurers League and start at the beginning. I’ve played w/ the software enough to play. I am interested in finding a somewhat regular group. I have decades of D&D experience but I am new the E5, VTT and the Adventurers League. It would be great to form a group of players and DM to run through the Adventurers League modules. I am on the East cost (TZ -5) and would like to find a regular on-line game that runs every 2 weeks or so.

I am happy to run point and organizing the meet ups to prep.
I just don't want to DM (cause I want to play).

John

jamessmckay
April 30th, 2016, 16:26
John, you can find AL games on https://www.alonlinetools.net/.

Jim

TheNephilim
April 30th, 2016, 23:34
Thanks Jim -- I am aware of that site and looking for a group there too.

Seya
May 2nd, 2016, 18:39
Every single game has 18 people on it and they are looking for 5. I have emailed DMs too and still havent heard anything back. Lots of players looking but not very many DMs.

ffujita
May 6th, 2016, 07:35
I find that on ALOnlinetools.net, a #12 player has a very good shot at getting in. Also note that if you've never played a particular module, then you'll have priority over people earlier "in line" who have already played that module (at least for the "of the week" module) -- so if you can gamble a bit, try it even if you're #16.