April 29th, 2016, 04:45
FG License: Standard - all players need at least standard licesnse
Game System: 5e

Time Zone: Eastern US
Day of week and time: Sundays 6pm
If new game, planned start date: May 8th, 2016
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: Long-Term, playing until we run out of players

Text or Voice: Voice and Text (mainly voice since I'm usually to lazy to type much)
Voice software used: Teamspeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50-50 mix
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 1 looking for 5 more
Character starting level & equipment: Level One, custom equipment
Character restrictions: Only core races and classes
Age Restriction: All players should be 16 years and older (This is purely for maturity reasons)

Game Info: Will be using the 5e ruleset with a custom setting. Roleplay is enforced while playing but can be broken during breaks. So unless absolutely necessary don't break character. Adventure wise, I'll usually have 3 custom quest made for you all to choose from. When you choose a quest your options are complete it any way you can, or abandon it. Abandoning a quest will have some consequences though. For the most part you'll have no idea how hard each quest will be before accepting it, Just a general idea of what's in store for you. Speaking of difficulty, my campaigns have been described as moderately difficult. I don't think I've had a single session where someone hasn't made a few death saves, but everything I prepare for you to do is doable, sometimes you just need to use a bit of brainpower.

Also all Character Creation will begin 05012016 at 1800 (May 1st 6pm), characters must be made on server under DM supervision, and will have until May 7th to complete your character. If more than 6 people wish to play people will roll 1d20 6 highest get to play..... (Few exceptions apply to this rule, if you are the only one playing a certain class and are needed then you might not need to roll)

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1962

MakeShiftDie
April 29th, 2016, 06:31
the schedule is perfect for me. would love to part of your campaign

djacob91
April 29th, 2016, 08:04
I would like to join. I will put up on the game calendar but would be looking to play either a fighter or a ranger depending on team needs.

DirtyTruth
April 29th, 2016, 15:39
If you still need people then count me in, and I would most likely play a monk or cleric. I have xp with most classes though, so I am flexible.

Trileobe
April 29th, 2016, 19:05
Sorry for late reply, y'all are more then welcome to come along for a bit of an adventure, I'll start getting up with people and getting characters made sunday

Aggromal
April 29th, 2016, 20:35
I signed up as well if you've got the room, on there as a bard, but I'm glad to fill any role, as needed.

dragonbait
April 30th, 2016, 00:57
Campaign seems like it will be interesting. I would like to join if you still have room, will apply on calendar.