PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player Weeknights (CST -6) (D&D 5E)

mindmaker1406
April 29th, 2016, 01:38
FG License: Ultimate and Own all Core 5E
Time Zone: CST, USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Would like a weekly or bi-weekly game, prefer week days due to weekend schedule volatility.
Term: Any
Voice: Comfortable using any voice chat, I work a high communication/talking job so like the quiet nature of Text Only as well.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: most versions of D&D, Star Wars, Edge of Empire
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Fair, mostly in groups of friends that play via FG for convenience. Not an expert but very functional.
Character Type Preferred: Any, strong affinity for "generally good" aligned groups/campaigns. More than willing to fill in for any "role" that is needed.

About Me: Married, long-term employed, father of two that has enjoyed table top D&D since I bought my first D&D Player's Handbook. (It was a 2nd Ed. for anyone that cares!)

As a point of pride, I try to be an independent person and player. I tend to play straight forward, "player's handbook" style characters. In short, I play for fun and to relax. As a result try to be as easy going, low drama, and go-with-the-flow as much as possible.

kaykayshea
May 2nd, 2016, 20:32
Hi im in cst time zone and have been looking for a group for two months i play a true neutral highelf soldier would prefer skype