PDA

View Full Version : One-shot adventures for FG?

lesliev
April 28th, 2016, 11:33
Every now and then I have a friend over who would like to try DnD but can't because I don't have anything prepared. For a one-shot I'd rather not spend many hours work building a world - nor would I be too enthusiastic about buying a full sized adventure from the store at $20.

After quite a bit of browsing around I've not been able to find any one-shot adventures for FG. Are there any out there? Can anyone recommend anything?

TriOpticon
April 28th, 2016, 12:16
I had some good responses here:
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?31193-Looking-for-a-one-shot-adventure-for-1-player
but they were adventures I'd have to put into FG which is not too hard other than maps...

damned
April 28th, 2016, 14:10
Make a short(ish) one shot and play the same one each time you do this and each time you can refine it, adjust the bits that need tweaking etc and it will just get better with age :)

timdog88
April 28th, 2016, 15:56
Check out adventureaweek.com. They have some small adventures for sale at a decent price that are already in fantasy grounds format so all you need to do is load them. There is also some of their stuff for sale in the fantasy grounds store as well. I bought and ran module A00, and it ran about 2 hours and was a decent little mod.

lesliev
April 29th, 2016, 12:44
Wow, so many great ideas and resources, thanks everyone!