PDA

View Full Version : LFG 2-3 Players LF Weeknight Game PST US Time Zone prefers 5E

DirtyTruth
April 28th, 2016, 04:58
FG License: All three of us have the standard subscription.

Time Zone: Two of us are in CA (PST), and the other is in TX (CTS).
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: We are looking for a weekly game. As long as the date and time are consistent we should be able to adjust our schedules accordingly.

Term: We have decided that we would like to try and join a long term game. I think playing a longer term game lets you get more invested in the character and group.
Voice: We use Skype primarily. We also have experience using a wide variety of other chats like Vent and TeamSpeak, so using a different

Game System Preferred: We are looking for a GM/group that wants to play the D&D 5e.
Game System Experience: I went to one of the Adventure League games that are hosted on the week days just to check out the new edition, and I really enjoyed it. I found out later that they don’t play their games to completion, and fortunately for me I was unable to locate a local group that needed player at that time. That led me to Fantasy Grounds, and with the online aspect of FG I can play with our friend in TX.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I would not say I am the best with all the details of the program, but I understand more than just the basics. I have been exploring the program while I have been looking for a group, and I know how to find an answer if I run into a problem.
Character Type Preferred: I played 3e for years, so I have played almost every main class. With that said though I really enjoyed playing a cleric and ranger. The other two people in my group have not played really, but they said they would play a melee and a caster.

About me: I really enjoy games that focus on RP, story building, and lore, but still lets the random/unexpected to happen. With that being said, we still like to joke around and have fun with the situation. We are all gamers to one extent or another; two of us more than the other. We want to find a GM that has a good sense of humor, and can still set a good tempo for a long term campaign. We want to work together to overcome what the GM throws at us, so if we are they type of players you are looking for let us know.