PDA

View Full Version : CORE Starter Game...

Blackfoot
April 28th, 2016, 04:18
I will be running a CORE starter game in the next week... it will be one of the following Scenarios (based on player interest).Starter Game Options:
Pathfinder Society Scenario Intro 1: First Steps—Part I: In Service to Lore*
Pathfinder Society Scenario #5–08: The Confirmation*
Pathfinder Society Scenario #6–10: The Wounded Wisp*
Pathfinder Society Scenario #7-10: The Consortium Compact*
Pathfinder Module: Master of the Fallen Fortress*
Pathfinder Module: We Be Goblins!*
Pathfinder Module: Crypt of the Everflame* - 3xp (LONG)
Pathfinder Module: The Godsmouth Heresy* - 3xp (LONG)Please post to the thread if you are interested and let me know which scenario or module would most like to play...

Blackfoot
April 28th, 2016, 04:34
Also .. when would be good.
I can run this Friday afternoon... or Sunday afternoon.. or anytime Saturday... or sometime next week during the week.

The Soose
April 28th, 2016, 05:45
I am not available this Sunday. I am available Friday or Saturday if i get enough time to prepare. I am available next week monday to friday evenings. I will read some of the suggested posts to try and prepare more.

bigboom
April 28th, 2016, 06:43
I'm assuming you're on EDT, Blackfoot? My times are listed in EDT below.

Friday afternoon: Wouldn't this conflict with cmdisc's Tide of Twilight session?

Saturday: I'm free from 2am to 8:30am and 3pm to 8:30am (next day).

Sunday afternoon: I'm free from 1pm to 1am (next day).

I'll vote for one normal length and one long length. Also, I've already got two CORE characters, so definitely the priority for time slots and player slots should go to others who don't have characters as far along as me.

bigboom
April 28th, 2016, 06:47
I am not available this Sunday. I am available Friday or Saturday if i get enough time to prepare. I am available next week monday to friday evenings. I will read some of the suggested posts to try and prepare more.

And don't forget, if you're short on prep time, you can also start off with playing a pregen!

Farnaby
April 28th, 2016, 07:36
I can do thursday to saturday next week.

cmdisc
April 28th, 2016, 09:42
Not trying to hijack BF's thread, but with you all doing 1 table for Tide of Twilight, I can find a day to run the Feast of Ravenmoor module for anyone of 2nd - 4th level to give another 3XP boost to folks that need it. Because as mentioned elsewhere, if you are late to this and plan to run a single character, then you really need to secure 7XP minimum before we begin the 2nd half. If you want to run 2 characters, they'll each need to have 12XP minimum.

This of course assumes you don't have access to other CORE games outside these.

Ok, enough of a hijack. Just plugging future ideas so you can plan accordingly. Ciao.

Lord Kavos
April 28th, 2016, 10:58
I could be interested also, as long as the game falls on my weekends (gmt +10)

I have a lvl1 archer paladin with 1 game under his belt...

IrishBouzouki
April 28th, 2016, 12:20
I am up for whatever anyone will run, provided schedule doesn't conflict with my prior game committments.
For me, the longer 3xp games seem like a good idea to catch up with the other CORE characters. I voted for both those, Wounded Wisp, Fallen Fortress. I actually have a pdf of Fallen Fortress, somewhere, but haven't even looked at it.
I have games USA Eastern Thursday evening, Saturday morning-afternoon, and every other Sunday evening.
USA Eastern Saturday late evening or Sunday morning-afternoon, or any weekday evening except Thursdays... are much preferred.
If needed though I will take a day off and play during a weekday.

Blackfoot
April 28th, 2016, 12:44
I'm assuming you're on EDT, Blackfoot? My times are listed in EDT below.

Friday afternoon: Wouldn't this conflict with cmdisc's Tide of Twilight session?

Saturday: I'm free from 2am to 8:30am and 3pm to 8:30am (next day).

Sunday afternoon: I'm free from 1pm to 1am (next day).

I'll vote for one normal length and one long length. Also, I've already got two CORE characters, so definitely the priority for time slots and player slots should go to others who don't have characters as far along as me.I'm actually talking THIS week... and yes.. the priority here is to get folks without a character above level 2 some XP.

Blackfoot
April 28th, 2016, 13:05
With 4 votes for Godsmouth Heresy.. that sounds like a winner... Alternatively MotFF has 3 votes and is a lot shorter scenario.
I've never managed to run through Godsmouth in 1 session ...(can't imagine how that would happen unless it was like 10 hours and even that seems quick)... so that seems like it will take multiple sessions. Is that what folks want to do? If we are looking to get someone leveled up for Tide of Twilight next Friday.. that would mean fitting possibly 3 sessions in before that... tough to do. Let's go with MotFF and I'll run Godsmouth the week after. If that works for everyone?

Clearly some folks voted for more than 2. :)

Blackfoot
April 28th, 2016, 13:13
I can do thursday to saturday next week.What about THIS week? I'm looking to get this in BEFORE next Friday (the 6th)..

Blackfoot
April 28th, 2016, 13:16
OK. 5 folks voted... 3 of them for MotFF... I invited the 4 posters to the thread to the game here:
Calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1674)

If you/anyone have/has an issue with playing MotFF.. please let me know... but that's the plan for the moment.

Blackfoot
April 28th, 2016, 13:23
I posted a bunch of possible dates and times for this weekend to the calendar.

Blackfoot
April 28th, 2016, 13:27
One more comment.. if folks really want to do one of the longer ones first... then.. we'll need to slot out 3 dates or 1 really long session... I can do that on Saturday.. but with folks on global time.. it definitely won't fit everyone's schedule... I can run Godsmouth Heresy on Saturday from 9am until we finish sometime Saturday evening. (eastern time)

aerine
April 28th, 2016, 13:51
Count me in on any day but Sunday. I've been hijacked :) And I need some creative outlets :)

Blackfoot
April 28th, 2016, 13:56
Note that Master of the Fallen Fortress (and most of the games listed in the Poll) can be played one time at level 2 and are replayable at level 1.

Blackfoot
April 28th, 2016, 14:20
If everyone would pick some dates and times on the calendar that would be great... pick ALL the ones that work well for you.

Blackfoot
April 28th, 2016, 15:09
We have 6 players... now the trick is finding a time that's compatible with everyone's schedule. I think there are a couple more folks in the wings who would like to join as well possibly... feel free to sign up as well and we'll see what we can do to sort everyone out.

cmdisc
April 28th, 2016, 16:18
It would be good to stay away from some of those Friday times as that is when I am running most of you through Tide of Twilight and you wouldn't be able to finish in time.

Nemori
April 28th, 2016, 17:05
I signed up as well. I'm free on only on Saturday though.

Blackfoot
April 28th, 2016, 17:20
It would be good to stay away from some of those Friday times as that is when I am running most of you through Tide of Twilight and you wouldn't be able to finish in time.The Friday Times are for TOMORROW.. not next week.

Nemori
April 28th, 2016, 17:25
I think the Tide of Twilight is also tomorrow, it's just that the calendar show the Friday time at the bottom so it looks like it's next week, but it still says 29th April.

Blackfoot
April 28th, 2016, 17:40
Huh.. Hrm. I didn't realize that... well.. ok so that means I can't help anyone get in for that one. I thought (and posted somewhere to my ignorance) that it was scheduled for the 6th... ok.. bugger. None of this matters for that then... since we can't pull this together for TODAY asap... unless folks are interested in that.

cmdisc
April 28th, 2016, 18:48
Ah, yes. I initially offered Tuesday the 3rd for the 4-5 table because I couldn't do it the previous Friday (the 29th). But then I later mentioned I was adding Friday the 29th as my weekend had opened up (the camping trip I was tracking had been cancelled). Sorry for the confusion.

But as long as this goes before Sunday the 8th, 1st and 2nd level characters that play will have a chance to bump to 2nd and 3rd for my 1-2 table.

Blackfoot
April 28th, 2016, 19:44
So... without the need to rush for CMD's game.. we do have time to do the longer scenario if folks would prefer to do that... either way. (Dang.. I really spaced out there)

bigboom
April 28th, 2016, 20:28
If people are up for Godsmouth Heresy (long module, 3xp), it seems to me the best bet would be one long session on Saturday.

I'm signed on as an alternate only so everyone else has priority over me, but if the group decides to go this route and a spot opens up, I'll look into changing my schedule to join into this all-day romp!

IrishBouzouki
April 28th, 2016, 21:01
Saturday is out for me (other games) unless a late start (7pm of the times listed but I can play late into the night).
I am fine with anything on the list.
I suppose I have a preference for the ones I voted for... the 2 longer 3xp games (Godsmouth Heresy / Crypt Everflame), Wounded Wisp, Fallen Fortress.
Less enthusiastic about Goblin (or any) pregens than playing my actual PC in the others.
But I'd play any of the listed ones you are going to run if I can make the timeslot.

NOTE - I am still waiting on HG chronicles for Madog from FG Con (he was in all 3 parts of Faithless & Forgotten) - since HG is having some difficulties right now it may impact my ability to play this at all this soon

Blackfoot
April 28th, 2016, 21:19
I have just been notified that I will be carting kids from about 12:15 to 3:15 Eastern Time. Whee. So.. that will adjust the times that I have available to run stuff this weekend.
That kinda sinks Saturday Morning and Afternoon... unless the game started at umm.. 6:30am at the latest.. or 3:30pm at the earliest... I will adjust the calendar times accordingly.
Sorry.

Blackfoot
April 28th, 2016, 21:43
Calendar Adjusted to include 2 new possible start times and remove the ones that I just can't make work.

Blackfoot
April 28th, 2016, 21:57
With 4 available for Saturday evening.. that seems to be viable. Lord Kavos and The Soose haven't checked in on the calendar yet.. but it is looking like this is the best time for the most players.
With that more or less resolved, it comes down to which scenario... I can run into the night with the longer Godsmouth Heresy without a problem... but some of you might find that difficult.. if we ran it that way.. we could just run until folks are exhausted and then schedule a second date to wrap it up.. Generally speaking.. it takes three 5 hour sessions to complete... so.. keep that in mind. I will need everyone who is available to play at 7pm Saturday Eastern Time :
aerine
IrishBouzouki
Farnaby
bigboom
To sound off as to whether the multi-session longer game is what they would prefer or not. I COULD run it as two 8 hour sessions.. or something like that.. but it'll be intense... note that Captain America opens next weekend... so.. I don't know how that's going to impact people for the following weekend. :)

IrishBouzouki
April 28th, 2016, 22:03
run into the night with the longer Godsmouth Heresy ... just run until folks are exhausted and then schedule a second date to wrap it up
I'd like that if you all want.

Blackfoot
April 28th, 2016, 22:22
Oh.. and no matter what we end up playing.. I'm going to need character files ASAP.
I have:
Neeha
Madog

Farnaby
April 28th, 2016, 22:58
Here's Neeha:

Chronicle (https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Byi37alIzB4rU3NvZWJUckIxUFlTQm15WkNwX193a ndsMGcw)

I also have a familiar: Gavina, a hawk with the following tricks: Fighting (includes Attack, Down, and Stay) Defend, Fetch and Seek.
I'm buying a wand of mage armor for 2pp.

Blackfoot
April 28th, 2016, 23:33
I actually grabbed Neeha's files from the other thread.. but I do need to know your position on what to play... if we do the long scenario.. it could run very late for you Farnaby.

d1wright
April 28th, 2016, 23:52
I can bring in a 1st level halfling cleric if you don't have a cleric for the group. Though I'll step back if there's plenty of other folk to fill in.

Blackfoot
April 28th, 2016, 23:57
I can bring in a 1st level halfling cleric if you don't have a cleric for the group. Though I'll step back if there's plenty of other folk to fill in.
Go ahead and send me the files... we'll see how it all plays out. Are you up for the longer, possibly multi-part game or would you prefer Master of the Fallen Fortress?

bigboom
April 29th, 2016, 04:06
Funny, I was thinking to go with a cleric also. And aerine's calendar entry sounds like she was also considering a cleric. Don't believe I've ever seen so many potential clerics for a group before!

Anyways, I'll play either a rogue or a front liner. Since this will be level 1 for me, I can always change my character.

Blackfoot, I'll put something together and post it up.

In terms of the party for Saturday evening, it looks like:

IrishBouzouki: Madog, ranger 2
Farnaby: Neeha, wizard 1
d1wright: cleric 1
aerine: cleric 1?
bigboom (me): rogue 1 or fighter/barbarian/paladin/battle cleric 1

I'm not positive but I think Master of the Fallen Fortress is a level 1 only module where level 2 players are not allowed (chronicle sheet states level 1 only). This blocks Madog from playing. If we do a normal length scenario, we may have to go with a different one (perhaps First Steps or the Confirmation according to the poll).

I have a preference for the long session of Godsmouth Heresy if people are keen. With our current start time, I I have a 14 hour chunk of time available (more if we start earlier).

However, my first worry is scheduling a second session to finish up. Farnaby and I are in non-USA timezones, which can make scheduling a second (or third) session during the week difficult. I also know that, unfortunately, my schedule next weekend won't be as open as this weekend.

My second worry is a few people will be in cmdisc's May 8th Tide of Twilight session, so if we can't finish before the 8th, we'll have a conflict.

I say if anyone is limited on time Saturday evening, then let's definitely do a normal length scenario instead.

Oh and I'm still considered an "alternate" since I already have a couple core characters. So if more people free up to join, I'll step aside for sure.

Blackfoot
April 29th, 2016, 04:27
Godsmouth and MotFF are both Modules.. so the level issue is different than in Scenarios. Level 1 scenarios can only be played at level 1 since that's their 'tier'. A Level 1 module actually has a Tier 1-2 .. but it can only be replayed once at 2... and as much as you like at 1.

bigboom
April 29th, 2016, 04:52
If that's the case, then cool!

I point it out only because the chronicle sheet for modules such as Godsmouth Heresy and Crypt of the Everflame explicitly states tier 1-2 whereas the chronicle sheet for MotFF explicitly states tier 1.

Blackfoot
April 29th, 2016, 05:09
I say if anyone is limited on time Saturday evening, then let's definitely do a normal length scenario instead.
This is definitely the case. It will be too difficult to schedule otherwise... and this is why I've been trying to get everyone to sound off with an opinion about which way to go... since if we go the longer route.. it's a bigger commitment on the part of everyone involved.

Farnaby
April 29th, 2016, 07:32
I actually grabbed Neeha's files from the other thread.. but I do need to know your position on what to play... if we do the long scenario.. it could run very late for you Farnaby.

Red Bull is my friend!

Oh and use the new files, I did some retraining and changed some effects.

Blackfoot
April 29th, 2016, 07:33
If that's the case, then cool!

I point it out only because the chronicle sheet for modules such as Godsmouth Heresy and Crypt of the Everflame explicitly states tier 1-2 whereas the chronicle sheet for MotFF explicitly states tier 1.Dangit. I can't find the information. I was sure they changed it a while back so that these were playable once at 2. I can't find it now though... It was something specific about the short modules. Hrm. In the meantime.. I'm going to avoid the issue (unless someone else can find the reference).. and run something else... any of the other stuff on the list should pretty much qualify if we don't do Godsmouth Heresy.

bigboom
April 29th, 2016, 07:47
Red Bull is my friend

And it gives you wings!!
(too bad no fly speed tho...)

Blackfoot
April 29th, 2016, 07:54
Red Bull is my friend!

Oh and use the new files, I did some retraining and changed some effects.Does that mean you want to go with the longer scenario?

cmdisc
April 29th, 2016, 08:02
And it gives you wings!!
(too bad no fly speed tho...)

I thought the bigger problem had to do with no ranks in Fly and that negative Dex.

Maybe just me though.

IrishBouzouki
April 29th, 2016, 12:39
You only get a max 1pp from MFF however? If that is still true if we want to get these characters advanced to catch up with the others then I would suggest we go for the next highest vote getter and play Confirmation (assuming we can't get a second day arranged for Godsmouth).

IrishBouzouki
April 29th, 2016, 12:40
Dangit. I can't find the information. I was sure they changed it a while back so that these were playable once at 2. I can't find it now though... It was something specific about the short modules. Hrm. In the meantime.. I'm going to avoid the issue (unless someone else can find the reference).. and run something else... any of the other stuff on the list should pretty much qualify if we don't do Godsmouth Heresy.PFS Guide v7 p31

IrishBouzouki
April 29th, 2016, 12:42
This is definitely the case. It will be too difficult to schedule otherwise... and this is why I've been trying to get everyone to sound off with an opinion about which way to go... since if we go the longer route.. it's a bigger commitment on the part of everyone involved.I could start as early as 6:30 Saturday if that would help?

IrishBouzouki
April 29th, 2016, 13:00
Also, looking at the schedule it seems I am the one blocking an earlier start Saturday.
If you have a legal table without me I am cool with sitting out one and letting you guys go for a marathon run of Godsmouth all day Saturday? That'd level everyone's 1sts to 2nd and you'd all be in the same boat as me then for figuring out how to get enough xp for post-tourney. If that seems like the only way to make a schedule work.

scratch- nevermind forgot about Blackfoot being away inthe early afternoon.

Nemori
April 29th, 2016, 13:56
The timezones are killing me. So you guys are playing on Saturday 7PM EDT...which is Sunday 1 AM CEST...which means that I can grab a few beers tonight and not worry about creating a character?

cmdisc
April 29th, 2016, 14:12
Remember also that I can offer at some soon-but-undecided time Feast of Ravenmoor (CORE) to anyone with low-level characters. That is a 3XP module that will take 1 to 2 sessions. So if Blackfoot's game this time around settles on a 1XP scenario, there is a mod in the works down the road here. I'd be giving priority to anyone who only has a 2nd or 3rd level CORE character as their highest.

Blackfoot
April 29th, 2016, 16:13
Gah. I just did an incredibly long post resolving this.. and FG ate it cuz my 'token' expired. Breathe.. breathe...

Farnaby
April 29th, 2016, 16:14
Well I'm up for any module even if it is 8 hours and I'll be starting at 1am CEST because I have to work at 7pm on Sunday so after the game, I sleep
and then I work, so no worries.

Blackfoot
April 29th, 2016, 16:24
OK. Here's the deal. Everyone is not able to make the session... it is impossible to make everyone happy.
Scenarios/modules that won the poll:
Godsmouth Heresy
Master of the Fallen Fortress

Saturday Time Slots most folks are available:
6:30am Eastern
3:30pm Eastern (bigboom did not vote in on this one)
7:00pm Eastern (Irish said he could start at 6:30pm if that helps)

Options:
Run Godsmouth Heresy starting at 6:30am until 12:30 then return at 3:30 and play until we are finished.
Run Master of the Fallen Fortress at 3:30pm

Since Irish cannot play MotFF (the reference that he posted does not actually support him being able to play... and I cannot locate the reference I'm remembering.. until I do I have to assume that tier 1 means tier 1..) that leaves us with the long game being hard to complete or Irish being left out... I'm sorry Irish.

My stated priority had been players with only 1 character... but Irish and Nemori do not seem to be able to make the same slots and The Soose hasn't chimed in so I assume that he is not able to play.
This leaves us with the team being:
aerine - 2nd character (or 3rd) - I need character info
Lord Kavos - 2nd character or (or higher) - I need character info
Nemori - 1st character - I need character info
Farnaby - 2nd character - Ready to go
bigboom - 3rd character - I need character info
d1wright - 2nd character - Ready to go

Blackfoot
April 29th, 2016, 16:28
I am gearing up for an all day romp.. and it sounds like that's more or less what everyone would like to do... so.. if anyone has to leave before we finish... that's fine we'll apply the rules for partial xp if needed. If Irish wants to join us AFTER Nemori has to leave.. that's fine too. He will likely only get 1xp at that point.. but.. that cannot be helped.

Blackfoot
April 29th, 2016, 16:35
Please post your character files here ASAP... we are talking less than 24 hours from now for start time.
Character File
and previous chronicle (if you have one)
Otherwise I need the basic character info:
PFS#
Faction:
Starting Gold (after purchases):

(this means GET ON PREPPING THAT CHARACTER Nemori.. or play a pregen)

Farnaby
April 29th, 2016, 16:55
Blackfoot, I'm terribly sorry, but also :confused:.

I'm up for both, but please tell us which one and when are we starting.
I need to plan a shopping trip as shops are closed on sundays.

Blackfoot
April 29th, 2016, 16:58
Agreed.. it is terribly confusing... and impossible to get a consensus. I'll make a decision.
START TIME: 6:30am (Eastern)
SCENARIO/MODULE: THE GODSMOUTH HERESY

There will be an 'Intermission' (hey.. that term actually kinda works here) from 12:30pm to 3:30pm (also Eastern Time) and then we will run until we are finished.

Farnaby
April 29th, 2016, 17:01
Thanks! :D

bigboom
April 29th, 2016, 18:53
I'm not sure what class Nemori and Aerine will bring but, at the moment, we don't have a front-liner melee guy, so I'll bring a fighter. Attached is a XML and token (armor, shield, warhammer and all!). No previous chronicle.

Name: Gaius Greenbar
PFS#194657-9
Faction: Sovereign Court
Starting gold after purchases: a big fat ZERO gp :cry:

Thanks!!

Lord Kavos
April 29th, 2016, 21:49
Agreed.. it is terribly confusing... and impossible to get a consensus. I'll make a decision.
START TIME: 6:30am (Eastern)
SCENARIO/MODULE: THE GODSMOUTH HERESY

There will be an 'Intermission' (hey.. that term actually kinda works here) from 12:30pm to 3:30pm (also Eastern Time) and then we will run until we are finished.

Ok then which start time does that work out to be for me ? (Gmt +10)

Blackfoot
April 29th, 2016, 22:55
The 'middle' one on the calendar... I think it's the listed time +15 for you. Err.. 6:30 am.. plus 15 is umm.. 9:30pm?

Lord Kavos
April 30th, 2016, 00:08
Cool thx - 8.30pm for me then.

I have friends over for a Bbq in the afternoon, so will likely log on just before we start

aerine
April 30th, 2016, 00:15
Here she is

Blackfoot
April 30th, 2016, 03:31
Cool thx - 8.30pm for me then.

I have friends over for a Bbq in the afternoon, so will likely log on just before we start8:30? Hrm. That's weird... I wonder why that doesn't quite work out the way I calculate it.

I am still short some characters.. I don't have one for Nemori or Lord Kavos. I am heading to bed soon.. if you could get them posted up ASAP that'd be great.

Lord Kavos
April 30th, 2016, 04:11
Sorry bud I'm at work, will post my pc as soon as I get home

Farnaby
April 30th, 2016, 08:01
3.5 hours til start and my boss calls. :cry:

I've got to go into work, someone's fallen ill. I'm going to have to go in for the late shift.
Have fun people and sorry I had to let you all down.

Lord Kavos
April 30th, 2016, 08:48
Here are Gardok's files buddy.

bigboom
April 30th, 2016, 09:21
Farnaby, that's a bummer. Hope your coworker owes you one in the future!

Looks like this is what we've currently got:

aerine - Hapthu, Cleric 1
Lord Kavos - Gardok, Paladin (archer) 1
d1wright - Daisy, Cleric 1
bigboom - Gaius, Fighter 1

Nemori: Not sure if he's joining.
JWMK: I thought I saw him briefly sign up on the calendar. I dropped him a PM in case he is available.

Blackfoot
April 30th, 2016, 19:01
I updated the calendar with the time we agreed to 'regroup' just so everyone is clear. I don't anticipate the rest taking much time unless you folks want to explore more of the place... or wander off in a random direction from where you are now.

Blackfoot
April 30th, 2016, 22:49
Here are Gardok's files buddy.It doesn't look like you have Gardoc set up on Paizo.com yet.

Blackfoot
April 30th, 2016, 23:03
It doesn't look like Hapthu is set up either.

Lord Kavos
April 30th, 2016, 23:53
Garson is pc #7 for me.

Also, it's raining in Brisbane, so have to use covered trucks so can only carry 1/2 as much. So won't make start in 3hrs, I doubt I will make even 5-6 hours at this stage.

Will keep u posted

IrishBouzouki
April 30th, 2016, 23:56
I am able to be standby starting at 10pm Eastern per the calendar. If you need a 4th and if I can garner at least some xp from what part is left. Let me know if you guys need someone to jump in.

Blackfoot
May 1st, 2016, 00:06
I am able to be standby starting at 10pm Eastern per the calendar. If you need a 4th and if I can garner at least some xp from what part is left. Let me know if you guys need someone to jump in.Assuming the folks are around.. I'm good to restart whenever everyone is ready if we are not going to wait for Lord Kavos. The server is up and I'm firing up Teamspeak now.

Blackfoot
May 1st, 2016, 01:11
I'm guessing everyone got tied up with other things. I was hoping we could get a little earlier start since Lord Kavos can't make it. Irish.. if you want to join us for the end that's fine... XP will be reduced accordingly.

Lord Kavos
May 1st, 2016, 01:34
Yea sorry all, work is a bitch sometimes...

Thanks for the game, I did enjoy & get to play most of it...

BF - one question - will I loose xp for missing the final encounter? Haven't I played enough encounters to earn full xp?

Blackfoot
May 1st, 2016, 02:34
BF - one question - will I loose xp for missing the final encounter? Haven't I played enough encounters to earn full xp?I'll check the rules for multi session modules.. they are a little different from normal scenario rules.. and I'll get back to you with the details... certainly you'll get most of it.

Blackfoot
May 1st, 2016, 02:38
Players who do not complete each game session earn 1/3 fewer gold pieces, 1 less XP and 1 less Prestige Point for each session missed. This also applies to players who join later sessions; they receive 1/3 fewer gold pieces, 1 fewer XP and Prestige Point for each session missed. In both cases, players earn a minimum of 1/3 gold pieces, 1 XP and 1 Prestige Point. If a character earns more XP than she needs to reach her next level, she may not choose to switch advancement tracks at the new level earned.What exactly a 'session' is .. is kinda vague so.. there's a little leeway but.. There is more to do.. so I'm thinking a 1/3 loss is appropriate here.

Lord Kavos
May 1st, 2016, 12:01
Hi all,

Sorry I missed the finale, enjoyed the game last night & would have loved to continue but I only got home from work 45mins ago so didn't have a chance of finishing it with you...

I hope u all kicked butt & smited that human bad guy for Gardoc...