PDA

View Full Version : LFG - One Player - Eastern Timezone - Evenings

Six
April 28th, 2016, 02:14
FG License: Willing to but whatever one is needed for the campaign.
Time Zone: Eastern
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I am not picky about the days of the week but I prefer weekends or Fridays.
Term: Long term.
Voice: I do voice but not video.

Game System Preferred: Any, with a preference for Pathfinder or D&D.
Game System Experience: I have extensive knowledge of D&D all editions. Pathfinder. Dark Heresy (and all derivities).
Fantasy Grounds Experience: None, I have alot of experience with tabletop and roll20. But I am quick study and would like to give this platform a try.

Character Type Preferred: I don't have a strong preference and what I play tends to lean on the system. If the party needs a mage then I play a mage, Cleric a cleric. So on and so forth. Character matters more than archetype to me.
About me: I am looking for a long term game with a good party and a sense of story. I don't want to lurch from one dungeon crawl to the next, I want to evolve a narrative and change a world. RP matters to me? The best stories to come from a game are not the "then I rolled a Nat 20" they are "then Tobias pretended to be the bear-lord and chased off the bandits". I want to make stories. I beleive the GM has finally say in everything and that good RP should lead to good things happening and bad RP bad things.

TonyCannoli
April 28th, 2016, 02:46
More than willing to join. I'm John. NJ, USA. I have been playing 5th ed since January 2016. I played 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 3.5. I have not played VTT before. I have played a multitude of characters before and DM'd plenty.

Six
April 28th, 2016, 02:59
Hey man, sorry to mislead but this is an LFG thread.

I am LOOKING for a group.

Your looking for an LFP thread, looking for player.

TonyCannoli
April 28th, 2016, 03:15
I am also LFG. Figured Eastern nights was good for me too, so thats two people LFG, no?

Six
April 28th, 2016, 03:17
Hey Tony, you might have better luck starting your own LFG thread in that case. Try following the template I used.

And good luck!

ShaggEllis
April 28th, 2016, 10:56
I'd like to join. Message me with info please.

Six
April 28th, 2016, 12:57
Hi Shagg, like I told Tony your actually looking for an LFP thread. This is an LFG thread.

chanceboon
April 28th, 2016, 14:31
Welcome all of you. While some GM's will sift through the LFG threads for players, you might have better luck if you went through the game calendar (link at the top of the page) to find a game on the night you want and in the system you want.

Once more, welcome all! Good luck.