PDA

View Full Version : Player LFG D&D 5E

BloodyRackham
April 26th, 2016, 05:54
Hello I'm a pretty new player looking for a DnD game. I'm pretty familiar with the basic game rules but I've never played a full DnD game except for some of the starter set stuff and various board games. I do watch dnd games on twitch so I'm familiar with how it works. Also I've playd many of the pc games.

Anyway I'd really like a curse of strahd game as I've always wanted to play a Ravenloft setting but I'm open to anything. I'd like to play a wizard but I'm more than willing to play whatever the group needs.

I'm 30 and Canadian. I'm in EST. I'm free most weeknights right now and definitely open saturday and sunday.

Thanks!

Edit: oh and I also have a fantasy grounds ultimate license if that helps at all. I've played around with fantasy grounds abit so I'm sort of familiar with how it works.

TonyCannoli
April 28th, 2016, 03:17
I'm John. NJ, USA. I have been playing 5th ed since January 2016. I played 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 3.5. I have not played VTT before. I have played a multitude of characters before and DM'd plenty.

BloodyRackham
April 28th, 2016, 04:20
I'm John. NJ, USA. I have been playing 5th ed since January 2016. I played 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 3.5. I have not played VTT before. I have played a multitude of characters before and DM'd plenty.

Hey! Are you planning on DMing one soon?