PDA

View Full Version : Cypher System One-Shots- SUPER HEROES!

Stryfe484
April 25th, 2016, 23:48
SUPER HEROES! I will be running a super heroes game next session. I was going to run it in Sunday the 8th, but I was reminded it is Mother's day. I will be shooting for the 22nd. If you want a specific super hero, let me know. Again, I will make the characters. You just show up!
This was also posted in my other thread, but one of my other players reminded me that it would get more attention from a new thread. If that's a problem, I do apologize.

Stryfe484
April 25th, 2016, 23:49
If interested, please sign up here!
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1932

Stryfe484
April 28th, 2016, 11:49
The available superheroes are as follows:

The superheroes are as follows:

Hiro Nakamura, honorable adept who travels through time
Deadpool, resilient warrior who never says die
Green Lantern, Creative adept who focuses on mind over matter
Spiderman, graceful explorer who fights with panache
Beast, learned warrior who conducts weird science

Sign up on the game page, link is in a previous post on this thread. Put your preferred super hero in the character slot. See you on the 22nd!

TriOpticon
April 28th, 2016, 13:26
A good variety of choices there! Decisions, decisions...

Stryfe484
April 29th, 2016, 13:04
@TriOpticon: Haha, glad you like them. My irl group picked them out. I fleshed them out for the Cypher system rules. Now it's time to make the adventure!

Looks like I only need one more person to fill my game! I'm taking the first five people. If you're interested, sign up now before all the spots are gone!

Stryfe484
April 29th, 2016, 18:08
We are full! The first five people that confirmed the date and time will get a message with the available superheroes. I'll try to go in the order in which you signed up. Looking forward to playing on the 22nd!
BTW, the setting will be Super High. You are all heroes in training in high school. Students have been falling to some virus or other nefarious plot. Those that wake up, have no powers, while others don't awaken at all!
It's up to you and your Super Friends to solve the mystery and save your fellow classmates!

Stryfe484
May 4th, 2016, 02:40
Characters have been distributed! Message me if you have any questions!

Stryfe484
May 22nd, 2016, 20:35
Bad news, fellas. Game off. I have an emergency and can't host right now. If you're still interested, sign up for the next game. Hopefully I'll see you there!

Stryfe484
June 6th, 2016, 11:11
Bummer! Nobody from the fantasy grounds community showed up to the game! I couldn't get enough people in at the last minute to play. We are going to try again! Keep checking the game calendar for more info!

darrenan
June 16th, 2016, 23:58
Signing up for 7/31, if that's still happening.

Stryfe484
June 17th, 2016, 02:54
Signing up for 7/31, if that's still happening.

It certainly is! I'm sorry it will be so long, but I can only play once every two weeks and my weekends are booked for awhile! I look forward to seeing you there! Any idea what super hero you will play?

darrenan
June 17th, 2016, 05:43
Updated my calendar entry: Hiro!

Stryfe484
June 18th, 2016, 01:36
July 31st is the tentative date! Make sure you sign up and pick one of the available characters to play. I'll send you the link once you've chosen your character. This will be a 3-4 hour game. We will have time to go over your character and enjoy a little adventure I put together. Feel free to invite a friend!

TriOpticon
June 18th, 2016, 08:56
I signed up and took Beast.

Stryfe484
June 24th, 2016, 07:54
Unfortunately, we aren't getting enough people interested in this game. I'll be shutting it down soon in favor of a Cypher System campaign taking place in the Gods of the Fall setting. There is a massive amount of support four it. I'm excited to run this game. You can find it here:
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?32747-LFP-Need-4-6-Players-Sun-Night-5PM-9PM-EST-USA-Cypher-System-Gods-of-the-Fall&p=275856#post275856