PDA

View Full Version : Show diaogue or pictures to only one party member at a time?

Icy
April 24th, 2016, 01:08
Hello, new user, new poster, please be kind if this is a "right in front of my face" or "I am posting in the wrong place" moment. I am so far unable to find a way to show story text or pictures to only one player/party member at a time. As far I can tell if I share something, every can see it. Please advise. Thank you.

ffujita
April 24th, 2016, 01:37
If the item has a link, you can drag/drop it onto the player portrait in the upper left.

Andraax
April 24th, 2016, 01:44
Story entries, notes, and pictures have a "link" icon (usually in the upper left corner) that you can drag and drop on the character's portrait. If there is only a part of a story entry that you want to share, make the paragraph a "chat bubble" (Ctrl-3) and then drag and drop the little "speech bubble" icon onto their portrait. If you want to free-form some text (don't have it prepared ahead of time), you just type it into the chat window and, instead of hitting enter, drag and drop it from the chat window onto their portrait.

Icy
April 24th, 2016, 02:01
Thank You. I appreciate the feed back.

damned
April 24th, 2016, 02:26
And check the wiki for Whisper commands

Nylanfs
April 24th, 2016, 03:36
Also welcome to the forums and FG community! <looks at damned, Andraxx, & ffujita>

ffujita
April 24th, 2016, 03:44
<hangs head in shame> Yeah, I was raised in a barn. </hangs head in shame> Welcome!

Andraax
April 24th, 2016, 03:58
Also welcome to the forums and FG community! <looks at damned, Andraxx, & ffujita>

<squints his eye at Nylanfs> Hey, you kids get off my lawn!