PDA

View Full Version : Lost Mines of Phandelver ~ needs a new player

Octavious
April 23rd, 2016, 18:31
Hey , I'm a new DM looking for a relatively new player to finish the campaign for a player that is missing. We currently are about 1/2 way through the campaign . PC level is level 3 and nearing level 4. You can play any character you wish.. Right now we have a Cleric hill dwarf, Barbarian dragon born and a Wood elf ranger.

Because I am a new DM I do prefer new players to D&D 5e
The storyline is the standard Lost Mines of Phandelver but I have added some new main character NPC storylines too

Game time is 9:00 AM Pacific time every Saturday and lasts about 3 hrs.
I have Ultimate FG and you will have access to my players handbook and the monster manual handbook modules in the game.
Voice with TS
sigh up here -----> https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1797 and PM me and I can forward you the storyline of the game and where the party is right now.

M00g
April 23rd, 2016, 23:42
What day(s) will you be playing? I'm in the UK but 9am PST is good for me just about any day. I'm relatively new to 5e (bought the books but not played much) and I'd like to play a monk.

Octavious
April 24th, 2016, 01:25
Games are every Saturday morning ..

KineBuds
April 24th, 2016, 06:17
Hello ! I just bought FG a few days ago and still learning it. I've been playing DnD a long time but also still learning 5E. Sat mornings work for me, I am central time. I would love to try a wizard if it fits the groups needs

Snoffo
April 24th, 2016, 13:26
What day(s) will you be playing? I'm in the UK but 9am PST is good for me just about any day. I'm relatively new to 5e (bought the books but not played much) and I'd like to play a monk.

If you have your time set in profile, I think it will automatically adjust when you go to the game in calendar. Mine says 06:00 pm at Saturday, and I am from Norway. So it will be Saturday night for you, probably 06:00 pm, as I think we are in the same time zone..?

M00g
April 24th, 2016, 21:16
Yeah Snoffo it's a good time for my schedule. When I do work on a Saturday I finish at 3pm so this game is ideal for me. I'd love to be invited.

atomichammer
April 24th, 2016, 22:14
I applied, I'd want to bring a half elf bard as a party buff role. Hit me up if I am In..wwpolarwwATgmail.com

Octavious
April 25th, 2016, 05:40
thanks for the interest in my post guys.. but got a full house now.. wish I could accept everybody I know how hard it is to get in a game.. I got your names if I get a drop out ill let you all know ... and thanks again for the replies..