PDA

View Full Version : LFG 5e - Weird Timezone [GMT+12]

Koreapsu
April 22nd, 2016, 23:06
Always the bride and never the bridesmaid...I run quite a few games but finding a solid one to actually play in has always been a problem.

Times available are Sundays-Thursdays 2pm-8pm and 9pm-5am PST. I can pretty much arrange any time within these hours.

I'm keen to play any 5e game, and don't mind filling any class or level.

I'd prefer an experienced DM but if you're new and reliable that's fine too.

bmilley
April 23rd, 2016, 11:22
We’re not weird in the double-figure positive zones mate, just aimlessly adrift in the Southern Ocean. We'll wash up on some tabletop eventually.

I'm returning to d&d after a loooong hiatus (early ‘90s) and finding it hard to find a group that fits into my slots - which basically mirror yours (8pm to 12am Mon-Wed AEST, plus Sunday nights) - and wants to go long term starting at first level. Good luck finding a group. I'll be watching this thread with interest. Maybe I'll manage to creep in remora-style behind the bigger fish and latch onto a host.

damned
April 23rd, 2016, 12:36
bmilley maybe you could trade.... Koreapsu runs two other games... perhaps you might run a new game and Koreapsu might find room for you in one of his others :)

Koreapsu
April 23rd, 2016, 13:16
We’re not weird in the double-figure positive zones mate, just aimlessly adrift in the Southern Ocean. We'll wash up on some tabletop eventually.

I'm returning to d&d after a loooong hiatus (early ‘90s) and finding it hard to find a group that fits into my slots - which basically mirror yours (8pm to 12am Mon-Wed AEST, plus Sunday nights) - and wants to go long term starting at first level. Good luck finding a group. I'll be watching this thread with interest. Maybe I'll manage to creep in remora-style behind the bigger fish and latch onto a host.

The more the merrier mate.

I run 2 fortnightly Sunday night games but they are both full atm, and my other game is a Friday. If something comes up in one of the Sunday games though I'll let you know.

Koreapsu
April 28th, 2016, 09:45
Up. Still looking.

JerryRig
April 28th, 2016, 15:24
A really good DM I've been playing with is Artrem (careful someone with similar naming is a busy DM on FG as well and I don't know anything about him/her so watch the spelling. He has bee running a campaign on Thursday nights that started at 10pm Central time and we would run for 4-5 hours. The campaign is on its last 1-2 sessions and he will be starting up a new campaign sometime soon afterwards. I highly encourage you if the times match up to send him a PM and see if youi can get in on that if your into Pathfinder at all.

Also, I will be launching a morning Central time game in the next couple of weeks that will start around 9:30am Central time and run for 4-5 hours. It will be pathfinder ruleset but utilizing Forgotten Realms as the world it is run in. It will be an underdark "dark campaign" with the players playing generally evil characters seeking revenge (or whatever shiny object grabs their attention from the main theme I plan ...lol). Not sure if that will be in your timezone but heads-up. Will likely be either a Monday or Thursday morning game once a week.

Anyhow good luck!!

V/r ...JerryRig

Koreapsu
April 29th, 2016, 06:09
Thanks mate, I'll look into both those leads as far as timezone etc goes.

Murph
April 29th, 2016, 16:00
Also interested in finding a group in the double digit timezone.
I am in QLD Australia - GMT +10. I am new to FG and pretty new to D&D as well.
Looking for a 5E long term campaign if I can find one.
I am available most nights after 7pm, 2 saturdays a month and most sundays.

Regards Murph

Koreapsu
April 30th, 2016, 05:00
Hi Murph,

I have a spot in my Friday night campaign. It's a lost world type story line with pirates, dinosaurs, ancient civilisations etc. The characters are level 4 atm.

It's from 10.30pm - 1.30am on Fridays NZ time (GMT+12).

Flick me a PM if you're interested.

Koreapsu
May 5th, 2016, 22:50
Still looking.

Koreapsu
May 18th, 2016, 08:22
Still looking for a game.

damned
May 24th, 2016, 05:14
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?31741-LFP-D-amp-D-5e-Sunday-8-00-p-m-GMT-9-(East-Asia)

Koreapsu
May 24th, 2016, 05:43
Right when I run a game of my own unfortunately.

Cheers anyway Damned.

Koreapsu
June 27th, 2016, 07:48
New Hours Available!

Times available are Sundays-Thursdays 2pm-8pm and 9pm-5am PST. I can pretty much arrange any time within these hours.

I'm keen to play any 5e game, and don't mind filling any class or level. I'd prefer an experienced DM but if you're new and reliable that's fine too.

It'd be so good to join a solid campaign, develop a character, and have some fun.