View Full Version : Gift certificates

keytrose
April 21st, 2016, 23:52

LordEntrails
April 22nd, 2016, 00:24
[email protected]

midas
April 22nd, 2016, 00:26
Not sure what hidden support forum you're referring to (there's the House of Healing on these forums here, and I don't see any posts from you), but you can get support directly by emailing [email protected].

To redeem one (from Doug Davison):

When you get to the point where you get transferred to Paypal to login, there is a link at the bottom just below the Login that says "Pay with an online bank account, debit or credit card, or Paypal Credit". If you don't already have a Paypal account, I believe this is the option you want to select. If you do already have an account, then you do the login stage first and then use the option at the bottom of the screen (before the Pay Now button) that says PayPal gift card, certificate, reward or other discount. Click the button that says Redeem and enter the coupon code from the gift certificate.

Moon Wizard
April 22nd, 2016, 00:43
If the gift certificate is not working, please send an email to:
[email protected]

Doug usually answers this email within 24 hours, and can help you out.

Regards,
JPG

ddavison
April 22nd, 2016, 01:20
These are both specific to Paypal, but I would be happy to assist.

1. The $0 items are only available as add-ons for other items or with a $1 donation. Paypal does not accept checkouts for $0.

2. For the gift certificate, you should get an email with a Go Shopping link that takes you to the store. During checkout, there should be an option to enter a gift certificate to pay part of the balance, or all of it. I believe they may have changed it so that you need to have a Paypal account set up first. If you don't have one, register a new account and then check out with the redemption code.

-Doug