PDA

View Full Version : Hi ! I'm a PFS newcomer - Looking for adventure :)

VIPfr33dom
April 21st, 2016, 20:28
Hey!

Newcomer here :)
I've just advanced to PFS and Fantasy Grounds from Maptools and Homegames hoping to play an unique character in low-tiers.
I'd like to see how this aged soldier-like character would handle himself in the adventurous Pathfinder world.
I'm mostly searching for 1-shot sessions or a Pathfinder campaign that would run on Thursdays or early Fridays.
As a roleplayer I enjoy social as well as mandatory and optional combat scenarios, mayhaps with some available skill-sidequests. Journeying, adventuring and scouting is always fun and I like to think that it can bring characters together.

If anyone would know of an available seat for a fellow Pathfinderer I'd be interested :)

Victor
April 21st, 2016, 20:53
Welcome to Fantasy Grounds! This program really rocks for VTT, it has a bit of a learning curve but just gets better and better the more you know.

For PFS gqames, you want to check out the PFS forum, and subscribe to it and to the top "Game Announcement" thread to be alerted any time someone puts a game up.
Here is a link to that forum:
PFS (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?71-Pathfinder-Society-Games)