PDA

View Full Version : Maps and images for players

Caesin
April 21st, 2016, 11:55
I have one player out of 4 that was getting my maps and images. And when I sent the third image and the fourth map he was no longer getting them. It said error loading image. He tried logging out and back in but had the same error. No idea why this is going on. I suggested him to uninstall and reinstall fantasy grounds before our next session but if this occurs again I would like to have a readied solution. I have an ultimate license and all my players have demo versions.

JohnD
April 21st, 2016, 12:51
What is your up speed?
What is your player's down speed?
How big are the files you are sending?

Moon Wizard
April 21st, 2016, 17:08
See if you can get the exact error message. The player can use the Copy To Clipboard option on the console window to paste to email or post.

Also, it might be useful to make sure that the permissions are set on the FG data directory correctly. There's a thread on this that I hope someone can link. (Working from phone today.) There is a known possible permissions issue for installs from late 2015 when the primary user is not an admin user and a separate user was used to install/update.

Regards,
JPG

Zacchaeus
April 21st, 2016, 17:53
I'm not terribly sure but this (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?28375-After-the-most-recent-updates) might be the post Moon Wizard is talking about.