PDA

View Full Version : Two Questions about Multi-state controls

Zane_Marlowe
May 15th, 2005, 06:30
First, is it possible to drag and drop the state value of the multi-state control? E.g., suppose I have a multi-state control that has four states, 0-3, and when I have the control on the charsheet set to 2, then I drag and drop it on the combat tracker and it is entered as a 2?

Second, is it possible to reverse-click through the multi-state control in any way? E.g., suppose with the control above, I was set on two, and wanted to click to 1 without clicking up to 3 and turning over again to 0; can I increment in both directions or just one? (If only one, then perhaps you'd consider adding this function in a later patch, perhaps even allowing the use of the mousewheel to increment/decrement as with number controls.)

Thanks again

Goblin-King
May 18th, 2005, 05:45
We have big plans in place for the version 1.06 patch that should really help out in cases such as this.

There's a definite need for a control that would perform more as a slider than a checkbox (which is kind of what the multistate control was originally intended to represent) and we do intend to make this available.

richvalle
May 18th, 2005, 12:00
Ohh... 'big plans'!

Such a tease.

:)

rv